YaBadabado is offline New Member

Question 1/2 way thru my 1st cycle, can I do this?

Guys, Im currently on my 7th week of my first cycle, taking Deca and Sust once a week, 1ml each. My gains have been good and expected. What I want to know is can I up my dosage to injecting 2 times a week for the rest of my cycle, 5 weeks left.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    By "injecting two times a week" do you mean twice as much gear per week? Why would you do this when you are getting "good" gains with the current dosage? It's been my experience that more gear does NOT necessarily equal more gains. And the ratio is exponential to side affects as well, meaning you might only see a 20% increase in gains by doubling your dosage, while experiencing 45% more sides...

BUT I am sure you will get plenty of responses to the contrary... the bottom line is.. it's your body, just know that with increased dosage comes increased risk...
    How about this, add another .5cc of both, and split it into two shots per week. then next time you can ease it on up to 2 or even 3cc's a week.
    good luck
    ~R
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 07-08-2003 at 09:20 AM.

YaBadabado is offline New Member
    I wasn't clear with my post, sorry. I want to inject 100ml of Deca and Sust 2 x's a week for the rest of my cycle, 5 weeks?

I'm happy with my gains that I have now, but I'm reading here that many other guys are taking much larger dosages. My next cycle I want to start off with the 1ml of each 2 times a week, I was hoping I could finish my first cycle with this new dosage without any problems.

So, any harm with up-ing the rest of my cycle or is it best that I just leave it alone?

Thanks

Chach is offline Associate Member
    if ur happy with ur gains leave it be, there will be many other cycles you can up ur doses for now i would leave it ..goodluck

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Theres really no harm as long as you keep it within reason... and the dosages you are running are on the low side anyway... a typical first cycle of Deca is 300 to 400mg a week. and 400-600mg of TEST... (there are some bros that run TEST as high as 1000mg wk!)

so your cool, just don't get all crazy with it... the key is diet and training,, not dosage
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 07-08-2003 at 09:28 AM.

testro is offline New Member
    "My next cycle I want to start off with the 1ml of each 2 times a week"

I'm slightly confused on what you are asking, but if you are saying you will take 1ml of sust twice a week and then 1ml of deca twice a week, you really dont need to. Why stick youself 4 times a week? why not take 2ml of sust on monday and 2ml of deca on thursday? makes more sense to me that way but do wat you'd like.

nj juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testro
    "My next cycle I want to start off with the 1ml of each 2 times a week"

I'm slightly confused on what you are asking, but if you are saying you will take 1ml of sust twice a week and then 1ml of deca twice a week, you really dont need to. Why stick youself 4 times a week? why not take 2ml of sust on monday and 2ml of deca on thursday? makes more sense to me that way but do wat you'd like.
    Actually, sust needs to be shot eod in order to be optimally effective. Shooting 500 mg of sust once a week will not keep blood levels constant and is a way of the test prop.

nj juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    a way of the test prop.
    meant to write "it is a waste" oops

testro is offline New Member
    I've never taken sust so I must bemistaken. I was under the impression that that longer acting esters were in sust to make it able to be injected once a week. I have a couple buddies who have taken sust only once a week and complained that it was not all it is hyped up to be and this is probably why. Thanks for the info

Thread Information