Ilikeeating is offline New Member

Lightbulb Plan/recipe for 27 yrs old powerlifter

I'm looking to possibly start my first "cycle" after 12 years of training, I am looking more for therapeutic effects and to strengthen collagen synthesis as well as enforce skeletal muscle. In a nutshell I want to be able to train more intensely for more days of the week (strength training) and perhaps make the aches and pains in my knees, shoulders etc. a little duller and make my body feel like its capable of putting 80% + 1rm at high volume. No huge amounts of test, just enough to keep me ticking over with the use of other substances. I was looking at something like this:

Testosterone E at 100mg twice/week
    250iu HCG 2x week (day before each test shot)
    Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate) at 300mg/week
    Exemestane 10mg every other day

Im not really planning on "cycling" to be honest, I'll just take this all year as I am only planning on competing (in non tested comps) for another 5 years where I can put some decent numbers up. I've competed drug free but it seems I've hit my limit as to what my body can take training wise in order to make me stronger.

All comments/criticism welcome

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ilikeeating; 04-23-2017 at 06:26 AM.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeeating View Post
    I'm looking to possibly start my first "cycle" after 12 years of training, I am looking more for therapeutic effects and to strengthen collagen synthesis as well as enforce skeletal muscle. In a nutshell I want to be able to train more intensely for more days of the week (strength training) and perhaps make the aches and pains in my knees, shoulders etc. a little duller and make my body feel like its capable of putting 80% + 1rm at high volume. No huge amounts of test, just enough to keep me ticking over with the use of other substances. I was looking at something like this:

Im not really planning on "cycling" to be honest, I'll just take this all year as I am only planning on competing (in non tested comps) for another 5 years where I can put some decent numbers up. I've competed drug free but it seems I've hit my limit as to what my body can take training wise in order to make me stronger.

Thanks.
    The cycle idea doesn't look to bad to fair just make sure before you start you get blood work done some you know A. Your healthy and B. To get hormone baselines so you know if you've fully recovered after pct

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I can see wat you are trying to do but running a 19Nor for a year could present some problems.Someone like Doc could give you a better detailed answer than I.I think he is a walking ton of info.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Shutting your system down for a year is never a good idea. There is a good chance that it will not start up again, and now your year long cycle became your lifetime cycle of test.
    You can cycle and still get very similar results, but I would up the qty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeeating View Post

Thanks.
    A low dose of Deca (150mg/wk) tends to help with joints. You don't need a lot if you're only looking to help with joints. If you're gonna stay on for a year, you're gonna be shut down hard. There's a pretty good chance you're going to run into sexual dysfunction issues. You seem a little young to trade pressing heavy weight for the possibility of having a life time sexual dysfunction issues. Think through this very carefully. Once the sides kick in, it may be too late.

Thread Information