• 2 Post By Sicko
  • 1 Post By XxAndreaxX
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: Trenbolone video question! alzheimer's concern

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Trenbolone video question! alzheimer's concern

This guy on this video at 13:51 says Trenbolone causes Alzheimer's through an accumulation of a type of protein (beta amaloid 42 and TAU) in the brain. that's scary. im currently on it.

i have no studies, and can't really understand them very well. mostly because i don't have the patience to read that dry stuff. he said this was found through animal testing, but he did not link the study.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8knZKQRwPeM

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I recall one study speaking of this where they basically injected Tren straight into the brain, that means we are talking about insane concentrations far from real life applications so in absence of more sound studies I won't bother about this claim, I'd be curious though if the brain of bovines treated with fina shows any alteration because of hormones (and if Test as well causes damage at such concentrations).

Oh, here it is

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25461682

It's worth mentioning imo the authors are Chinese.

Blog Entries
    awesome

i know u aren't being racist, so what do you mean by that? I'm not taking offense at all.

the only two and two i can put together is that most raw steroid powders are Chinese in origin. that would make the Chinese more of an authority. or...

so what's the verdict? seems like its use should be limited.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 04-23-2017 at 08:54 PM.

I want to be the buffest Alzheimer patient in the country! LOL I stopped taking 19-nors not because I was afraid of Alzheimer's but because of the hairloss. I'd rather keep my hair and be less buff over being a bald superman. LOL
    Obs and Too-$mall like this.

I'm not some blatant racist indeed but unless plagiarized I expect academic research from China to be comparatively lower in quality, sorry.

The authors don't hold any other publication available on pubmed.

This is the department where they belong

Key Laboratory of Animal Resistance, College of Life Science, Shandong Normal University

One of the authors even

Wenzhou Institute of Biomaterials and Engineering

Seriously? It rather looks like some post-graduate thesis or dissertation than actual research.

This statement

Presenilin-1 protein expression was down-regulated while β-amyloid peptide 42 (Aβ42) production and caspase-3 activities were increased. Both androgen and estrogen receptors mediated the processes
    sounds like any sexual steroid activating the AR and ER can be held responsible.

Now I can't access the full text so can't tell more, but I can tell you this

17β-trenbolone is used as a growth promoter for livestock in the USA
    literally stinks of sh*t here in EU we had a ban on livestock meat from USA because of hormones, maybe in China they too needed some reason for doing the same, but I don't know any better, really.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    so what's the verdict? seems like its use should be limited.
    Forgot to say, tren is an harsh steroid and it's use should be limited anyway, neurotoxicity or not lol.
    PT1982 and Too-$mall like this.

I read an article where it stated that the size of women's breasts in the US has increased by over a cup size from pre-WWII. The article was stating that it was due to the hormones in the chickens and the beef. Grass fed beef is twice or more expensive than the "normal" beef. It costs a lot to eat only natural and healthy foods.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 04-25-2017 at 01:04 PM.
    Sicko and elgriff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I read an article where it stated that the size of women's breasts in the US has increased by over a cup size from pre-WWII. The article was stating that it was due to the hormones in the chickens and the beef. Grass fed beef is twice or more expensive than the "normal" beef. I costs a lot to eat only natural and healthy foods.
    Even more so over here, but our regulations about regular meat are very tight, and don't allow any hormones, but there are been concerns lately over the extensive use of antibiotics, because it can lead to treatment-resistant disease.

That's also why we don't want anything like CETA or TTIP, it would lower our food standards to yours.

Besides, food availability after the wars is imo more of a valid reason. There are only traces of such hormones left in meat and I don't see them affecting females that much.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 04-24-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I read an article where it stated that the size of women's breasts in the US has increased by over a cup size from pre-WWII. The article was stating that it was due to the hormones in the chickens and the beef. Grass fed beef is twice or more expensive than the "normal" beef. I costs a lot to eat only natural and healthy foods.
    It is a lot more plausible that the "increase" its from birth control pill use....

Blog Entries
    hmm, i like the direction we are going with this thread.

what was it about again?

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    It is a lot more plausible that the "increase" its from birth control pill use....
    Wouldn't obesity be the greatest offender?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Even more so over here, but our regulations about regular meat are very tight, and don't allow any hormones, but there are been concerns lately over the extensive use of antibiotics, because it can lead to treatment-resistant disease.

That's also why we don't want anything like CETA or TTIP, it would lower our food standards to yours.

Besides, food availability after the wars is imo more of a valid reason. There are only traces of such hormones left in meat and I don't see them affecting females that much.
    Xeno and phyto estrogens are found everywhere in the food and common household product chain. Remember the shampoo additive that was giving young boys breast? This over abundance of estrogen mimicking compounds is postulated to be the cause of a number of modern maladies from earlier first mensus in young girls to adult male gynoid fat distribution.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Xeno and phyto estrogens are found everywhere in the food and common household product chain. Remember the shampoo additive that was giving young boys breast? This over abundance of estrogen mimicking compounds is postulated to be the cause of a number of modern maladies from earlier first mensus in young girls to adult male gynoid fat distribution.
    Yes their presence is ubiquitous, and I also wanted to add some ppl have their detox pathways not functioning 100% hence selected individuals will be affected more than others, not to mention poor education, inappropriate use of plastic when handling food is another example.

Also another thing that pisses me off is the medical community being rather uncaring how endocrine disruptors can affect us males, with concerns being directed only at fertility. Recently, in my country the minister of health sponsored a campaign about male sexual health and I didn't hear the word "Testosterone " or "hypogonadism" even once, it's like it doesn't exists.

What was the thread about again? I claim BS on this research, what's your take?

I got grandparents with alzheimer and also some vials of Tren on the way lol
    MuscleScience likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I think in the not so distant future. We are going to look at this time like we look at romans and using lead in everything the same way we use aluminum in
    Everything. Nano-particle aluminum is extremely neurotoxic. There is a massively growing body of medical evidence showing aluminum contributes to alziehmers, Parkinson's and other neuro-degenerative disorders. Aluminium is in everything from vaccines to deodorant. Supposedly through the gut we excrete aluminum no problem, I think this may actually be the route that sensitive individuals probably develop their build up from.

I have switched from using aluminum based deodorants since the arm pit has a rich supply of blood vessels and sweat glands. This makes it very easy for aluminum to be absorbed into the body and bypass the gut where it would be excreted.
    hammerheart and Too-$mall like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Wouldn't obesity be the greatest offender?
    You're right!

#1. Obesity
    #2. BC pill
    #174. Chicken hormones.
    #534. Xeno and phyto estrogens
    MToption2 likes this.

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You're right!
    #174. Chicken hormones.
    #534. Xeno and phyto estrogens
    Haha. This ranking seems accurate. During my Alex Jones days in junior high, I would've placed chicken hormones and xenoestrogens much higher on the list.
    Obs likes this.

endocrineengineer is offline New Member
    Trenbolone video question! alzheimer's concern-snake-oil.jpg
    Obs and Sicko like this.

This about sums up the faith I have in modern medicine....

I love trenbolone , my first kitchen experiment and been doing it ever since...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I want to be the buffest Alzheimer patient in the country! LOL I stopped taking 19-nors not because I was afraid of Alzheimer's but because of the hairloss. I'd rather keep my hair and be less buff over being a bald superman. LOL
    The hair is on my list of things I will let go of for gains.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Haha. This ranking seems accurate. During my Alex Jones days in junior high, I would've placed chicken hormones and xenoestrogens much higher on the list.
    The chemtrails released by the alien craft that controls the scientologist's depletes the effects of the chicken hormones.
    Jeez! Everyone knows that!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

The hair is on my list of things I will let go of for gains.
    Yeah. Hair is over rated.
    Too-$mall, Obs and elgriff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    Yeah. Hair is over rated.
    I love mine, my barber hates it because I actually have so much dense hair, I hate that Test is spoiling it. Seriously if well-kept I could use as pussy magnet.

Like most of the guys, my hair is unaffected by Tren .

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I think in the not so distant future. We are going to look at this time like we look at romans and using lead in everything the same way we use aluminum in
    Everything. Nano-particle aluminum is extremely neurotoxic. There is a massively growing body of medical evidence showing aluminum contributes to alziehmers, Parkinson's and other neuro-degenerative disorders. Aluminium is in everything from vaccines to deodorant. Supposedly through the gut we excrete aluminum no problem, I think this may actually be the route that sensitive individuals probably develop their build up from.

I have switched from using aluminum based deodorants since the arm pit has a rich supply of blood vessels and sweat glands. This makes it very easy for aluminum to be absorbed into the body and bypass the gut where it would be excreted.

I've already got rid of deodorants with Al in them a good bit ago.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    I read an article where it stated that the size of women's breasts in the US has increased by over a cup size from pre-WWII. The article was stating that it was due to the hormones in the chickens and the beef. Grass fed beef is twice or more expensive than the "normal" beef. It costs a lot to eat only natural and healthy foods.
    THANK YOU cattle farmers!!!
    That explains why the girls in the hood look so good...can't afford grass fed beef...ehehehheh....
    elgriff and Too-$mall like this.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I always asked myself why tren messes so hard with my head. I get lightheaded, I forghet things, i have a real hard time to think and concentrate, I really feel, my brain gets weaker on tren.
    Its a very known side effect, and sometimes I feel, even after one year off tren, these feelings won't get away 100%
    now, tren has been around a while, and I've never hear cases of alzheimer connected directly to tren users. maybe if you're prone to that, you'll get it easier.
    but I'd keep an eye on this topic, because tren does something to the brain, and i don't think its good
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    I always asked myself why tren messes so hard with my head. I get lightheaded, I forghet things, i have a real hard time to think and concentrate, I really feel, my brain gets weaker on tren.
    Its a very known side effect, and sometimes I feel, even after one year off tren, these feelings won't get away 100%
    now, tren has been around a while, and I've never hear cases of alzheimer connected directly to tren users. maybe if you're prone to that, you'll get it easier.
    but I'd keep an eye on this topic, because tren does something to the brain, and i don't think its good
    I truly believe the root causes of dementia and Alzheimer's are caused by mental habits of an individual.

I believe a lot of mental issues are caused purely by poor mental habits. One thing I noticed about all my family with dimentia and Alzheimer's is they all "stewed on shit" for lack of a better term.

Everyone stews but my family with these illnesses literally let their stewing shape their lives. I notice this because I have the same tendancies.

I could go on for eons about what my family members did but thats boring as hell.
    I could also be dead wrong, but I know a brain is capable of changing its hosts chemistry. Negative thoughts literally can eat your body up and that has been proven beyond doubt. Cortisol is released purely by mental reaction to incidents. I can look back on a memory and make my blood pressure go up or down, if you catch my drift.

I believe that in the medical profession, doctors look at chemicals and what causes the reactions, but there is no way of discerning what thoughts a person is having and how it chemically affects individuals.
    The mind is a poweful thing, it controls things we do not understand yet.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I truly believe the root causes of dementia and Alzheimer's are caused by mental habits of an individual.

I believe a lot of mental issues are caused purely by poor mental habits. One thing I noticed about all my family with dimentia and Alzheimer's is they all "stewed on shit" for lack of a better term.

Everyone stews but my family with these illnesses literally let their stewing shape their lives. I notice this because I have the same tendancies.

I could go on for eons about what my family members did but thats boring as hell.
    I could also be dead wrong, but I know a brain is capable of changing its hosts chemistry. Negative thoughts literally can eat your body up and that has been proven beyond doubt. Cortisol is released purely by mental reaction to incidents. I can look back on a memory and make my blood pressure go up or down, if you catch my drift.

I believe that in the medical profession, doctors look at chemicals and what causes the reactions, but there is no way of discerning what thoughts a person is having and how it chemically affects individuals.
    The mind is a poweful thing, it controls things we do not understand yet.
    Brain tissue is composed by cells just like any other bodily tissue.

Limbs can go gangrenous. Neurons undergo apoptosis when optimal environment is challenged - f.ex severe hypoglycemia, not enough oxygen, excessive Ca ions entry in the cell.

Neurodegeneration it's not strictly a mental issue, but an organic disease, eventually leading to psychiatric outcomes.

Bogus diagnoses by incompetent docs are a whole another matter.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Obs
    Limbs can go gangrenous. Neurons undergo apoptosis when optimal environment is challenged - f.ex severe hypoglycemia, not enough oxygen, excessive Ca ions entry in the cell.

What I am saying is thought processes are capable of copromising an optimal enviornment, for not only the brain, but the entire human body.
    There are many conditions to prove that.
    Placebo can be as effective of a treatment as any medicine. Positive thought= positive results.
    I dont mean thought processes are fully responsible for all degenerative brain disorders, but I believe they carry immense influence.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Brain tissue is composed by cells just like any other bodily tissue.

Neurodegeneration it's not strictly a mental issue, but an organic disease, eventually leading to psychiatric outcomes.

Bogus diagnoses by incompetent docs are a whole another matter.
    seem like you could really expand on a number of subjects just mentioned. interesting stuff. i'd read that thread.

Thread Information