• 1 Post By Nogbad the bad
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 4 Post By marcus300

Thread: Jintropin issue - looking for advice

m_blackbird is offline New Member

Jintropin issue - looking for advice

Hi all,

I'm having issues with the latest box of jin that I've got. Here are the issues that I've noticed:

• There isn't the scratch box on the sticker seal which has been there in previous boxes I've had
    • The packaging within is slightly different (not the biggest issue but I noticed it)
    • The power inside each 10iu bottle is loose and some of it in chunks and looks less than normal. In previous boxes, It has been a solid powder stuck to the bottom of the bottle prior to adding the water.
    • When injecting into the stomach, the liquid stings like hell. This is the same painful sensation I've had when I've accidently injected bacteriostatic water. It feels like I'm just injecting the water.

The source is reliable and haven't had issues in the past. But this one box is making me doubtful. Has anyone had loose powder in the bottle prior to adding water? And why suddenly does injecting sting like I'm just injecting the bacteriostatic water?

Any information would help.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Read this http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-...jintropin.html

and this http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-...-concerns.html

Its very hard to find legit sources what sell hgh, trust me its cost me thousands of $$$$$$$$ to find pharm grade hgh so don't just roll over and believe your source. I also wouldn't touch Jins at the moment you need to seek pharm grade. The beauty about gh you have no idea your taking 100% gh because it takes so long to see the results.
    almostgone and PT1982 like this.

It's the Chinese stuff that I've got. I don't doubt my previous boxes but this is so far the only one.

Everything I get is pharm grade. That's all that the source sells.

Quote Originally Posted by m_blackbird View Post
    It's the Chinese stuff that I've got. I don't doubt my previous boxes but this is so far the only one.

Everything I get is pharm grade. That's all that the source sells.
    Yes they are all Chinese, they have distributos around the world. If you read both threads which would take you a few days you will see they are not pharm grade and also Gensi sell fakes to the underground market. Personally I would stop buying them and seek pharm grade. Don't let price dictate the Chinese are the biggest counterfeiters in the world, stay clear
    almostgone and ScotchGuard02 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes they are all Chinese, they have distributos around the world. If you read both threads which would take you a few days you will see they are not pharm grade and also Gensi sell fakes to the underground market. Personally I would stop buying them and seek pharm grade. Don't let price dictate the Chinese are the biggest counterfeiters in the world, stay clear
    I had a quick look at the Chinese thread. I'll read some more into it tomorrow.

I'm going to do the pregnancy test as suggested to see if it's HCG .

My biggest doubt of the product comes from the powder in the bottle and the sting from the water. They're the two biggest inconsistencies :\

I had a quick look at the Chinese thread. I'll read some more into it tomorrow.

I'm going to do the pregnancy test as suggested to see if it's HCG .

My biggest doubt of the product comes from the powder in the bottle and the sting from the water. They're the two biggest inconsistencies :\
    I highly doubt the pregnancy test will work because they use allsorts of stuff now to fool the under ground and its very old school anyway so I wouldn't waste your time, they even put other growth releasing peps now and harmful chemicals what produce gh sides. Just stay clear of any Chinese gh imho and seek pharm grade, don't be caught up in the cheap gh thing.
    almostgone and Mooseman33 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I highly doubt the pregnancy test will work because they use allsorts of stuff now to fool the under ground and its very old school anyway so I wouldn't waste your time, they even put other growth releasing peps now and harmful chemicals what produce gh sides. Just stay clear of any Chinese gh imho and seek pharm grade, don't be caught up in the cheap gh thing.
    Thanks for the info. I'm being guaranteed that what I have is pharm grade. I'll give it a go just in case

What would you use instead of Jin that's out of the system in about the same time?

I've never come across a source what says different

You really need to educate yourself on hgh

Take a few day's and read those two threads you'll think differently.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info. I'm being guaranteed that what I have is pharm grade. I'll give it a go just in case

What would you use instead of Jin that's out of the system in about the same time?
    Just to clarify. Pharm grade means your HGH has been produced by a recognized pharmaceutical company, which, most likely, means they are also producing other drugs and are listed on NASDAQ. Unless one of these companies are producing your HGH it is not Pharm grade no matter how much they say it and you want it to be.
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member

Guaranteed.So if it's shit,you can take them to a court of law and sue????
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Guaranteed.So if it's shit,you can take them to a court of law and sue????
    The great thing about being a dealer is you can lie. "It's pharma I guarantee it". So what're you gonna do when you find out it's fake? Call the cops and tell them that you've been buying fake Jin's illegally? Take him to court and spend $50K so you can get your money back? The only "real" HGH is pharma HGH. Everything else is suspect. If you've already bought the HGH, then you might as well run it. Even if it's not real, it might do some good. It could also be crap with unknown ingredients.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The great thing about being a dealer is you can lie. "It's pharma I guarantee it". So what're you gonna do when you find out it's fake? Call the cops and tell them that you've been buying fake Jin's illegally? Take him to court and spend $50K so you can get your money back? The only "real" HGH is pharma HGH. Everything else is suspect. If you've already bought the HGH, then you might as well run it. Even if it's not real, it might do some good. It could also be crap with unknown ingredients.

only thing i disagree with here.
    Why would you put your health at risk when you know there is a 99.9% chance its not real. Which means you are injecting something that you have no clue what it is.
    Not worth it, that shit is fake, dont touch it.
    marcus300 and Nogbad the bad like this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no way your stuff is pharm grade. Most sources just label their product as whichever brand they choose. For example, my source will label as hyge, rip, jin or anything else you can think of. All he does is take a generic grey top or blue top for example and package it in a pretty box. This is NOT pharm grade.

The main issue with sourcing for china is that even though you may have a legit source, your source buys off someone. So even though they themselves might not rip you off, their supplier may rip them off.

Before buying anymore HGH I think you should educate yourself a bit more like marcus suggested. Do not believe what your source tells you. If it sounds too good to be true, it likely is.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    There is no way your stuff is pharm grade. Most sources just label their product as whichever brand they choose. For example, my source will label as hyge, rip, jin or anything else you can think of. All he does is take a generic grey top or blue top for example and package it in a pretty box. This is NOT pharm grade.

The main issue with sourcing for china is that even though you may have a legit source, your source buys off someone. So even though they themselves might not rip you off, their supplier may rip them off.

Before buying anymore HGH I think you should educate yourself a bit more like marcus suggested. Do not believe what your source tells you. If it sounds too good to be true, it likely is.

That is true and I agree with everything and what everyone has said but just to get this out there again because this is out there on threads what ive been apart of is. Ive had two of the major hgh manufactures in China Jins being one of them sell me direct fake products - yes that's right its in the threads ive mentioned, also they paid me to keep my mouth shut on the forums about it and they paid me with 1000ius but the 4ius vials were 10ius. HAHAHA so moral od the story even if your going direct like me ( I was a huge buyer of hgh for many yrs) they sell fakes to the underground because you know what you can do if you find out??????? NOTHING

Thread Information