getnswoll14 is offline New Member

What am i doing wrong?

I am currently on my 7th week of my cycle. I am not seeing the results that I want to see and I've gained only 10 lbs. I've gotten only slightly bigger. I have gotten stronger but i think i should be getting alot better results because I'm taking a good bit of gear.

500mg/wk test enth
    200mg/wk QV Eq
    starting next week I'll be starting my winny

I'm eating alot and eating right. I work out 5 times a week very hard.
    Any suggestions?

getnswoll

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    post your diet, especially protein intake. thats also real low for eq, probably not doing anything at that low of a dose.

I'm not sure on how much protein i take in but all i eat is meat and protein foods. I don't take any shakes or supplements of that nature. Should I? I was thinking of upping the dose of Eq if I can find it. But should i gain more weight in the next few weeks? What should i see at the very end of my cycle--after the winny?

swoll

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    you should be blowing up right now. figure out your protein intake, it should be at 400-500grams a day. if your not taking a protein supplement it might be hard to reach that. as for what you should expect to see i cant really guess, but it would be easier to take a stab at it if you gave your stats.

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    on top of protein make sure you are eating enough calories also. Sin is right your eQ does look a little low. One other thing is to make sure you are not over training, cause if you are then you are not giving your muscle time to repair!!!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i think u need more food !

protein = 1.5 g/lb of body weight
    carbs = 3 g /lb of bodyweight !

helios is offline Associate Member
    definetly increase the EQ. depending on what yourlooking to do increase it to at least 300 mg/week

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well generally it is one of three things:

1) your gear is fake.
    2) you don't eat properly
    3) you don't workout properly

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to beat a dead horse, but what batch of test enan are you running? There's a fairly strong consensus that 007 (exp 2005) may very well be a "bad batch" in terms of being underdosed.

I'm goin to get another bottle of EQ I guess and take along with my winny. I will start to eat more and get a protein supp too.

Thanks

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    10 pounds is not really that bad considering your cycle I took almost the same cycle
    400mg test e every 4 days
    300mg eq every 4 days
    and I didnt put on that much weight but I got alot stronger and I looked a hell of alot better. Considering that you havent been taking any supplements or probobly not many carbs ether since all you eat is "protein foods"-I would have to say that you are were you should be. So get some supplements and maybe up your carbs and see if that helps.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Your cycle is sufficient to gain a little weight if you are eating tons of protein, adequate carbs, and working out with heavy weight.

The gains that you are expecting come when you increase the dose to around 500mg and 500 mg and add some orals such as anvar; and kick the cycle off with something fast acting like prop and/or androl 50.

I do test/deca cycles of 400mg/400mg and average about 15lbs over normal weight. I've added anadrol 50 to some cycles and quickly jumped to 22lbs over normal weight.

Of course, you have to eat, train, and rest accordingly.

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    I think RICKSON hit the head on the nail.

Also I would up the eq to 400mgs if its your 7th cycle. I'd even bump up the test to 600to 750mgs per week.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    up the protein,carbs, everything.i dont know your size but i figure i can safely say bump protein to 250-300g./day.eat 5-6 good meals a day.up your cals to 3000-3500 a day(but good cals) if you want size go for it. you cant do both(big/cut) at the same time. also, go a little longer than expected.(dont start win yet) bump the test to 750mg/wk and the eq to 450mg/wk. let us know what happens after 3-4 weeks of that.

Thread Information