Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 2 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By tempest818

Thread: Is Clen as 'bad' as AAS?

gangen is offline Junior Member

Is Clen as 'bad' as AAS?

Im 18 years old and currently on a lean bulk that is going well, took a Winstrol only cycle when i was 17 (I know it's bad, but i know a lot more about AAS now). I also want to shred down a bit this summer so I was thinking about a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off clen cycle with only 20 mcg. Would it really be that bad?

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    Im 18 years old and currently on a lean bulk that is going well, took a Winstrol only cycle when i was 17 (I know it's bad, but i know a lot more about AAS now). I also want to shred down a bit this summer so I was thinking about a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off clen cycle with only 20 mcg. Would it really be that bad?
    At 18 all you should do is diet. A bit of creatine wont hurt, but thats it.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are you using for your lean bulk?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes. Other members may give you reasons having to do specifically with clen .
    Why do you want to "shred down a bit for this summer?" Do you have to prepare for a contest on which your livelihood (income) based? Your 17... Your ready to give up!?!
    Lets say you were 15, would that be to young? What age is to young to throw in the towel?
    WTF is wrong with young people?
    Overall health and the integrity of the HPTA axis is important but so is developing skills to overcome life's challenges. Go to the diet and the workout section. Follow a program instill some discipline. You'll need it to get overcome the aspects of life for which you can't find a quick fix (which comes at a high cost to your health AND MENTAL STRENGTH)! That's the main reason why you shouldn't be doing any type of physique enhancing pharmaceuticals until your twenty five. Shit! If I had as much cynicism regarding my ability to self-direct my development I'd join the Marines.

Google the word "SELF-EFFICACY." You need a self-efficacy cycle.

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    so to answer the actual question that the op asked and not get on my high horse, no clen is not deemed "as bad for you as steroids " lol but as posted at 18 years old a decent healthy eating regime and training and you should look like an olympic athlete in a matter of weeks

Nope

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by matt thebeard View Post
    so to answer the actual question that the op asked and not get on my high horse, no clen is not deemed "as bad for you as steroids" lol but as posted at 18 years old a decent healthy eating regime and training and you should look like an olympic athlete in a matter of weeks
    No but as a 18yr old I was doing a lot of running boxing lifting football didn't have time too sit still.Todays kids spend too much time playing video games and are not outside staying in shape.At your age you don't need Clen it's some nasty stuff.

We have a competition going in the "lounge."
    I'm finding it to be very motivating.
    Your invited to participate in the next one, as is everyone. You should get a lot out of it and there is no reason you can't post pics and informally participate. Or, compete against the old you.
    Perhaps anyone under 25 should, specifically, be invited to join every time there is a question like this?
    The categories are created to match the competitors, natural is one of them.
    Best of luck with the choices you make but that's bullshit. It's not the result of the choices that require luck, it's making the right choices that requires luck. The outcomes are predictable.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    We have a competition going in the "lounge."
    I'm finding it to be very motivating.
    Your invited to participate in the next one, as is everyone. You should get a lot out of it and there is no reason you can't post pics and informally participate. Or, compete against the old you.
    Perhaps anyone under 25 should, specifically, be invited to join every time there is a question like this?
    The categories are created to match the competitors, natural is one of them.
    Best of luck with the choices you make but that's bullshit. It's not the result of the choices that require luck, it's making the right choices that requires luck. The outcomes are predictable.
    I second this^

I'm 18 and I'm taking part in the competition. It gives you the extra boot in the arse to do the right thing. When you're thinking about not training or eating that piece of cake... you know you're going to tell your fellow competitors you made the wrong decision helps keep you on track and also log your progress on a daily basis.

It also makes it more likely people will cheer you on and offer some sound advice. I know this was the case for myself.

All 4 people taking part have their own log. Come check it out and get involved!
    Quester likes this.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    You are an idiot for doing this so young. I promise you'll regret it when you can't get it up in a year or so. Many of my friends did exactly what you are doing and it never ends good. Get your diet in check and don't mess with the prohormones or injectables. Not to sound like i'm putting you down, but if you keep messing with these you will mess something up.
    Last edited by geezuschrist; 04-24-2017 at 10:15 AM.

gangen is offline Junior Member
    OK some people got it wrong here. Obviously clen is not going to be good for me, that's not what im asking. And i do care about my health and side effects, if i didn't I would already be on test a long time ago. What im asking is do you think the benefits would outscore the risk? Im already pretty lean at 183 lbs, but before the summer i want to cut some fat so i was thinking about clen. I don't think it would mess up any natural hormone levels so that I should be just fine there. I don't really want to go in a calorie deficit cause I've gained 22 pounds since the summer with minimal of that being fat. So if i just continue doing what i do and take a small clen cycle right before the summer i can lose some fat and still keep on gaining muscle.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    OK some people got it wrong here. Obviously clen is not going to be good for me, that's not what im asking. And i do care about my health and side effects, if i didn't I would already be on test a long time ago. What im asking is do you think the benefits would outscore the risk? Im already pretty lean at 183 lbs, but before the summer i want to cut some fat so i was thinking about clen. I don't think it would mess up any natural hormone levels so that I should be just fine there. I don't really want to go in a calorie deficit cause I've gained 22 pounds since the summer with minimal of that being fat. So if i just continue doing what i do and take a small clen cycle right before the summer i can lose some fat and still keep on gaining muscle.
    Barring surgery it's impossible to lose weight without being in a caloric deficit.

No I don't think the benefits are worth the risk in your situation.

The negative health effects of clen aren't bad for someone your age.

However, if you begin taking drugs to help improve your physique at 18 then you will eventually end up always relying on a drugs to meet your goals.

Spend the next few years learning how to cook, eat and train.

Stay away from drugs for as long as possible.
    hollowedzeus and Mooseman33 like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To the topic, yes. I would say clen is much worse than anabolics. I've seen in vivo and vitro where it's caused some serious damage in animals. While I know that's not the best comparison, it's better than nothing.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    To the topic, yes. I would say clen is much worse than anabolics. I've seen in vivo and vitro where it's caused some serious damage in animals. While I know that's not the best comparison, it's better than nothing.
    I didn't care for clen at all. Itvdont do much more than diet alone.

Basically I put it this way, clen can take a 8 week diet plan, and give you the results a week or So sooner.

Like numberE says, the juice ain't worth the squeeze with clen.
    PT1982 likes this.

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Clen isn't really that big of a deal lol. It gives some side effects and is pretty cheap but , if you have the willpower to eat like a hundred less calories a day then you've done all that clen would do, you keep your money and you don't jitter and sweat all day. Not worth it. It's DEFINITELY not anything special in terms of weight loss.
    Quester likes this.

Thread Information