Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By JazzyF
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Female Lifter - Looking for information before I start a cycle

JazzyF is offline Female Member

Female Lifter - Looking for information before I start a cycle

I want to get some information on the different types of steroids , the best way to cycle, and if I need to do it differently as a female. Here are my stats:

I'm 23 years old Female
    158cm tall
    Fluctuate between 48-50kgs
    Unsure of my current body fat, last recorded at 17% but will get an updated reading soon.

Been training for 2 years, have put on decent muscle mass but looking to increase it overall and lean out.

Aspiring to compete either late this year or early next.

Any information is greatly appreciated

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Var is #1 for the most part. 5-10mg is fairly standard

Juice away

Research 1st of course

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyF View Post
    I want to get some information on the different types of steroids , the best way to cycle, and if I need to do it differently as a female. Here are my stats:

I'm 23 years old Female
    158cm tall
    Unsure of my current body fat, last recorded at 17% but will get an updated reading soon.

Been training for 2 years, have put on decent muscle mass but looking to increase it overall and lean out.

Anavar is the best option for females between 5-10mg ed HOWEVER it's also most common passed off as Winstrol (Stanozolol ) which isn't good for women so unless you know for sure that what your getting is 100% anavar don't take the risk.

Welcome to the forum

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You sound to be in great shape to begin a course in steroids . Anavar , as mentioned, would be your best bet for you to get your feet wet. Odds are, you'll like it enough yo never need to choose another compound. 5mgs daily is an awesome dose and you can expect great results. There should never be a need for you to go over 10mgs unless you don't mind some possible permanent side effects like deepening of the voice or virilization and plan to compete in bodybuilding. My wife is a very experienced user and unless she's trying to make up for something, she generally runs 5-7.5mgs daily. I would recommend you run 4 weeks, off 2-4, and 4 more if you think you need it. Winstrol can be a good option, but it's one of the harsher compounds for women. It is a lot like how tren is for men. Keep us updated on what you decide and log it!
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    You sound to be in great shape to begin a course in steroids. Anavar, as mentioned, would be your best bet for you to get your feet wet. Odds are, you'll like it enough yo never need to choose another compound. 5mgs daily is an awesome dose and you can expect great results. There should never be a need for you to go over 10mgs unless you don't mind some possible permanent side effects like deepening of the voice or virilization and plan to compete in bodybuilding. My wife is a very experienced user and unless she's trying to make up for something, she generally runs 5-7.5mgs daily. I would recommend you run 4 weeks, off 2-4, and 4 more if you think you need it. Winstrol can be a good option, but it's one of the harsher compounds for women. It is a lot like how tren is for men. Keep us updated on what you decide and log it!
    Thank you so much for the advice, I'll do some research into Anavar .
    When I eventually start my cycle I'll document everything
    PT1982 likes this.

I'm 23 years old Female
    158cm tall

****EDIT****
    I've looked into Anavar and it looks like a good oral choice, was wondering what injectable forms people would recommend over Anavar. I have heard some negative opinions about taking steroids orally opposed to injectable

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    ****EDIT****
    I've looked into Anavar and it looks like a good oral choice, was wondering what injectable forms people would recommend over Anavar. I have heard some negative opinions about taking steroids orally opposed to injectable
    EQ is another choice for women that is not in the thread attached below.

Imo you should stick to 5mg\d of var over the course of 16 weeks for your first few cycles.

Women and AAS. Doses and durations, Questions and Answers
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ****EDIT****
    There isn't necessarily an injectable I would recommend over anavar for your first cycle. In my opinion, the best cycle a woman can run (first or 50th) is anavar/GH/T3. It's just a stack that can't be beat. As far as injectable anabolics for women, many have success with Winstrol , masteron , EQ, NPP/deca (NPP would be advised over the long ester of deca), primobolan , and even test suspension. Be warned with testosterone however. It will certainly lead to masculine side effects and is best left to those competing. My wife has played the guinea pig many times in the past and always reverts back to anavar. Her favorite injectable is primo by far with NPP being a distant second. But out of about 4-6 cycles a year, she runs anavar almost every time. She might use an injectable one cycle every 2 years.

****EDIT****
    The issue I've had with women and injectable, maybe you don't think this is an issue, is the androgenic effects of the injectable. Anavar is the weakest steroid out there and women make great gains. Women seem to be sensitive to the androgenic affects of injectables. Once a woman's brow gets thick, there's no turning back. My brow makes me look like a Neanderthal when I Bic my head. Just something to consider.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Thread Information