• 3 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By geezuschrist
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: New to steroids, questions about my first cycle

chair246810 is offline New Member

New to steroids, questions about my first cycle

Hey bros, my first time doing any of this stuff despite lifting for 4 years or so. I’m 20 y/o looking to add strength and become more lean(I’m around 84 kg atm and am 5'11"). Going to run stanozolol , orally, at 50mg a day by itself but have a few questions first:

Would I need to take tests when running Winstrol (stanozolol) as some users say its best to always do this - I’m not planning on running it with tren or test as I’m planning on sticking with orals (I hate needles, although I’ve heard that winstrol alone is not ideal).

Obviously orals are worse for the body than injections, so what is the best way to counter the effects on the liver/testosterone levels ? I know that some people aren’t big fans of milk thistle, but those of you who use it, would you say that it is effective in alleviating side effects? Otherwise, Liv 52 liver pills sound like they are good things to take, again if anyone has any experience with these could you please suggest how many you take a day and when?

In re: to testosterone levels, I’ve seen that clomid is used in PCT for a lot of guys but is this any good? If so, what is the amount of clomid that you use, when, and for how long?

Aside from the stuff itself, and the PCT, what are your suggestions for diets in order to keep up good cholesterol? I have a good diet as it is (high protein, high carbs, and some fats), but if any one could advise me on foods to eat to keep my cholesterol in check that'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading, and sorry for the length of the post.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum. By taking Winstrol your going to shut down your natural production of a testosterone and being that your only 20 and your endocrine system is still 5 years away from being completely developed so you are running the risk of causing life long damage to it. Such as erectile disfunction and lowered fertility.
    Last edited by Marcus G; 04-26-2017 at 08:23 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Please Read. Hope this helps.

The young and Steroids

chair246810 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the response. I only plan on doing the one cycle at the moment but do you think the long term side effect will still be apparent even with one cycle?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes they can.

It really is not worth it. Please visit the diet and training section.

build it right and it will last forever
    songdog and MuscleScience like this.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Please take my advice and do not do this. I promise you will mess something up for a few months of being lean. IT IS NOT WORTH IT. Multiple friends of mine did a Winstrol only cycle at 20 and now years later their test levels are garbage and they're sticking with a needle every other day. I know you don't wanna listen and have it set what you want to do, but ask yourself if you're okay with not being able to get a hard on after this. Probably not. Just looking out for someone because I've seen it happen so many times.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you hate needles (we all do) or are too scared to use them, steroids are not for you. Heed the advice given. You don't want shutdown. What good is it to have a nice body of you can't share it? When the body ceases to produce testosterone , you lose interest in sex, women, and you don't feel good at all. This will lead to depression. If you won't use test, I would stick to orals only from gnc, or other vitamin/supplement shop.
    MuscleScience likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    If you hate needles (we all do) or are too scared to use them, steroids are not for you. Heed the advice given. You don't want shutdown. What good is it to have a nice body of you can't share it? When the body ceases to produce testosterone, you lose interest in sex, women, and you don't feel good at all. This will lead to depression. If you won't use test, I would stick to orals only from gnc, or other vitamin/supplement shop.
    There are also greater chances TRT won't fix anything at that point. It's like with alcohol and weed, when the brain it's still in the process of maturing it should be just left alone, when this simple fact is ignored the damage that could be done it's unfathomable.
    Speedy Smitty likes this.

Thread Information