Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By 600@50
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Need help please D bol

Ky559 is offline New Member

Need help please D bol

Hi everyone, I'm 29 years old and about three years ago or 3 1/2 a friend of mine talked me into taking dbol only with liver care . I messed up because I didn't know anything about steroids and kept asking him over and over if I'd be fine. He assured me everything would be okay he's done it a few times. So I took dbol only at I believe 25 or 50 mg a day for 3 weeks felt fine then a co worker got me sick with the flu. I jumped off of it and started the pro hormone he told me to take from a nutrition store. Months later I lost my sex drive and my libido has also fallen. I started two jobs to help out my parents out and didn't get much rest and would still hit the gym and take a test booster and vitamin strength pack and thought it was just because I'm working so hard was the reason of this. Fast forward a few years later I still have some what of a sex drive twice a week but after having sex my junk starts to get limp. I'm tired during the gym a lot but can still manage to lift and when I'm not at the gym .most of the time my sex drive is only up when I take this test booster from gnc with a estrogen blocker. I need help and am not looking to get bashed please.

Thank you.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to go to a doctor to get checked out. You need to see where your levels currently are. At the very least go to one of the online labs and post your results here on the forum. There's plenty of folks that can help but we need some numbers to work with. Best of luck and welcome.
    PT1982, RigPig, songdog and 2 others like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    You need to go to a doctor to get checked out. You need to see where your levels currently are. At the very least go to one of the online labs and post your results here on the forum. There's plenty of folks that can help but we need some numbers to work with. Best of luck and welcome.
    This

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah get bloods done. Check your cortisol level too. Cortisol is the "stress hormone", mine was more then double the high range a few years ago and that gave me all the symptoms of what I thought was low-T.
    Turns out when I got that number back in check I felt way better.
    Just my thoughts.
    Either way full blood panel is the only way to know what's happening.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky559 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm 29 years old and about three years ago or 3 1/2 a friend of mine talked me into taking dbol only with liver care . I messed up because I didn't know anything about steroids and kept asking him over and over if I'd be fine. He assured me everything would be okay he's done it a few times. So I took dbol only at I believe 25 or 50 mg a day for 3 weeks felt fine then a co worker got me sick with the flu. I jumped off of it and started the pro hormone he told me to take from a nutrition store. Months later I lost my sex drive and my libido has also fallen. I started two jobs to help out my parents out and didn't get much rest and would still hit the gym and take a test booster and vitamin strength pack and thought it was just because I'm working so hard was the reason of this. Fast forward a few years later I still have some what of a sex drive twice a week but after having sex my junk starts to get limp. I'm tired during the gym a lot but can still manage to lift and when I'm not at the gym .most of the time my sex drive is only up when I take this test booster from gnc with a estrogen blocker. I need help and am not looking to get bashed please.

Thank you.
    So as sad above you need full blood panel and you also need to get
    Cortisol
    Total T
    Free T
    Estradiol
    SHGB
    LH
    FSH
    and to be sure you could also get prolactin checked as well.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sad to say you are not alone we hear this story all too often where some guy listens to a friend and gets messed up.I agree with the above and good luck and DON"T tell them you did aas or you will run into a lot of problems.
    Marcus G likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Sad to say you are not alone we hear this story all too often where some guy listens to a friend and gets messed up.I agree with the above and good luck and DON"T tell them you did aas or you will run into a lot of problems.
    Good shout songdog. Yh I agree Ky559 don't tell the doctor about the dbol because they'll say something dumb and won't want to help.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    These guys have already gave you outstanding advice,,,see a doctor and get some blood work. This is the only way to know exactly whats going on
    and how to treat it properly.
    PT1982 likes this.

Thank you all for your replies. I just got a panel done I will post my results and again thank you all. I really do home I can get back on track.

Hello everyone. I had my blood work done and my dr said my testosterone was 300 and my free t was 23 and my estrogen was 8.7 he gave me hcg and said take 0.5 ml twice a week. Any thoughts on this I took two shots so far and it seems to make me sleepy. Any feedback is greatly appreciated thank you all.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you post a pic of your bloodwork?
    (Just hide name and personal info)

You obviously had low enough levels that the doc started you on hcg right away.

As for using 0,5ml twice a week that doesn't tell us much.
    You just must say how many units you are using.
    F.ex;
    If the hcg came in an amp that contained 5000u total,
    and you then added 1ml of water,
    then 0,5ml would be 2500u.

I know 5000u pr vial/amp of hcg is quite common,
    If that's what you have, and diluted it to 1ml,
    then you are using 2500u twice a week, which is a hefty dose.

But can't really advice you on that without additional info.

Did the doc lay out a plan of how long you're supposed to use the hcg,
    Or if dose is supposed to be changed soon, or adding in other compounds?

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    juts go to doc and say the same him that you wrote here, good luck

https://ibb.co/fcSUy5
    https://ibb.co/ikxUy5
    https://ibb.co/eqhjWQ
    https://ibb.co/mYj9y5

And on the bottle of hcg it says 10,000 Usp/vial 10- ML multi dose vial. He said we'll do this for a month then check my testosterone and estrogen.

The links above are my lab results . Thank you for all the feedback.

https://ibb.co/fcSUy5
    https://ibb.co/ikxUy5
    https://ibb.co/eqhjWQ
    https://ibb.co/mYj9y5

And on the bottle of hcg it says 10,000 Usp/vial 10- ML multi dose vial. He said we'll do this for a month then check my testosterone and estrogen.
    Did you not get LH and FSH checked?

I don't think I did . What I posted is everything they checked.

I don't think I did . What I posted is everything they checked.
    Yh they missed out 2 of the most important tests because they tell you if you your testies are functioning

Thread Information