J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Quick question about Anti-E's and Finaplix

As far as I understand Novadex simply beats estrogen to your estrogen receptors, it does not make the levels go down nor make your test levels go up.

Proviron increases your natural test production while taking it.

How long would you have to take Novadex and Proviron to ensure your body will not have elevated levels of Estrogen? Assume this is for Finaplix .

ColdSore is offline Banned
    add l-dex or arimidex they are better anti e's to run during the cycle...keep nolva on hand to combat it if it still comes back.

And i bet someone will say get some bromo for the fina, because it deals with progesterone caused gyno.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If your running Fina, the you should be running test.

I'd recommend using a proactive and reactive aromatise inhibitor. L-dex/Nolva combo would be my suggestion. .5mg L-dex ED and 20mg Nolva ED throughout the entire cycle(including clomid)

Now as far as the Bromo(or any prolactin inhibitor goes), they are a smart addition to your "arsenal" for any cycle whether your including Deca or Fina.

Fina does not convert to progesterone, it raises Prolactin which causes a decrease in Test. This can do 2 things. 1. Test lowers leaving estrogen raised at a dangerous level before the body decreases production of estro to compensate that testosterone decrease or 2. Test lowers, lowering estrogen, thereby raising progesterone.

In any case, Bromo(or another prolactin inhibitor) will aid in decreasing the prolactin secretion. This will raise testosterone. For this reason, it is a good addtion to take when attempting to subside gyno symptoms, and it is also a worhty addition to restoring HPTA.

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    It would be different for each user, I've run tren up to 2 months and only used clomid, so there is no clear cut answer....Have some of each on hand just in case.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quick question about Anti-E's and Finaplix-new_jersey_devils_1993.gif  

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I knew pheendo or someone would know more about the bromo...

Great info guys, thanks.

I just want to make sure they keep my test/estrogen levels normal even after I quit with the anti-e's. As in after I'm done with the anti'e's my body is back to producing the par amount of test/est.

Thanks again

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    This may be a dumb question but would running winny with fina help combat some sides?

I ran it with winny, I still got sides :/

Thread Information