Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Naps Gear

Tekkadan7 is offline New Member

Naps Gear

Hey guys so I ordered some test cypionate from Naps and I received a note from the post office to pick up my package and so I did. However, when first looked at the package, there was a piece of tape on the package and it read: "Examined/Sealed by Customs and Postal Officers". I opened it up and the bubble wrap that was around the cyp was off and the boxes that the ampoules came in were out of the bubble wrap. I'm honestly freaking out right now cause I don't know what this means, if anyone could help me out that'd be awesome

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkadan7 View Post
    Hey guys so I ordered some test cypionate from Naps and I received a note from the post office to pick up my package and so I did. However, when first looked at the package, there was a piece of tape on the package and it read: "Examined/Sealed by Customs and Postal Officers". I opened it up and the bubble wrap that was around the cyp was off and the boxes that the ampoules came in were out of the bubble wrap. I'm honestly freaking out right now cause I don't know what this means, if anyone could help me out that'd be awesome
    It sounds like you've ordered something from outside your country and customs have opened it up to have a look and not bothered to repackage itself correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post

It sounds like you've ordered something from outside your country and customs have opened it up to have a look and not bothered to repackage itself correctly.
    So do I have anything to be worried about?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    You are gonna be ok. They have bigger fish to fry.

So do I have anything to be worried about?
    They wouldn't have sent you the package if you did. you would have recived a letter or a phone call. But I you shouldn't be able alot more capful in the future

I'm really worried that this was some type of controlled delivery

Obs
    I'm really worried that this was some type of controlled delivery
    Worst they can do is slap you on the wrist for having prescription medication without a prescription.
    You don't have jack to worry about. They arent gonna waste hundreds of hours to bust one poor sap on a charge that has a 50/50 shot of $1000 fine at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Worst they can do is slap you on the wrist for having prescription medication without a prescription.
    You don't have jack to worry about. They arent gonna waste hundreds of hours to bust one poor sap on a charge that has a 50/50 shot of $1000 fine at worst.
    See where I'm from its not against the law to posses steroids
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Thats cool. In the United States everything is illegal so that the state and federal governments can generate revenue off it. I inadvertently break three laws by the time I have taken a piss in the morning and they are trying to figure out a way to fine/tax me for pissing too.

Thats cool. In the United States everything is illegal so that the state and federal governments can generate revenue off it. I inadvertently break three laws by the time I have taken a piss in the morning and they are trying to figure out a way to fine/tax me for pissing too.
    Sounds like and nightmare I had last night lol

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In Italy we had an unlucky undergraduate student fined for more than $10000 for taking a piss, literally, in the open at 2AM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    In Italy we had an unlucky undergraduate student fined for more than $10000 for taking a piss, literally, in the open at 2AM.
    I once pissed in front of 400 people I didnt know who cheered me on.
    Lucky I am not on a sex offender registry after that incident.
    I had broken my eyeglasses and couldnt see all the people in the shady grand stand.
    It was a bad scenario.
    Quester likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes it is!

No offense is meant Marcus. AAS is a controlled substance, schedule 3. Possession or "constructive possession" (possession but not ownership) is definitely not something to be taken lightly.
    I just referenced your post. And, my initial reaction of "yes it is" may be inaccurate because I'm speaking for us.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    No offense is meant Marcus. AAS is a controlled substance, schedule 3. Possession or "constructive possession" (possession but not ownership) is definitely not something to be taken lightly.
    I just referenced your post. And, my initial reaction of "yes it is" may be inaccurate because I'm speaking for us.
    I think he is somewhere in europe.

I think he is somewhere in europe.
    Correct I live in the UK

Could you sponsor me as a refugee looking for freedom?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    lmao! That ain't no kidding!
    Quester likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member

Correct I live in the UK
    It's still kind of borderline is it not? You may use them but you can't buy or sell within the uk. The only legal way to get them it's to travel to like Mexico and bring back 3 month supply?

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    It's still kind of borderline is it not? You may use them but you can't buy or sell within the uk. The only legal way to get them it's to travel to like Mexico and bring back 3 month supply?
    No it's legal to buy in the UK however you cannot import by mail from overseas it would have to be done in person and yes it's illegal to sell or give away. Steroids are a class C drug over here's so it's legal to posses (not in huge amount). The only person braking the law is the person selling them.

Haha

No it's legal to buy in the UK however you cannot import by mail from overseas it would have to be done in person and yes it's illegal to sell or give away. Steroids are a class C drug over here's so it's legal to posses (not in huge amount). The only person braking the law is the person selling them.
    I am also in the uk... it is indeed a strange law then...
    Thanks for clearing that up

I am also in the uk... it is indeed a strange law then...
    Thanks for clearing that up
    No problem..

Update: it's been a little over 12 hours since picking up my package from the post office. No signs of being followed/investigated yet. Cleaned house and hid material at a far remote location. Paranoia still at an extreme level tho

Update: it's been a little over 12 hours since picking up my package from the post office. No signs of being followed/investigated yet. Cleaned house and hid material at a far remote location. Paranoia still at an extreme level tho
    Mate you'll be fine.
    Obs and MrRightT like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    like was already said you'll be fine..there not gonna raid your house for that and a controlled delivery situation would end with you in cuffs EVERYTIME..safe is fine do whatever makes you feel good but I say with 100 percent confidence they don't care or they woulda just took your package..consider yourself lucky to even get your gear and go on with your life..customs might have your addy flagged though so ordering there might not be best idea in the future..
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    like was already said you'll be fine..there not gonna raid your house for that and a controlled delivery situation would end with you in cuffs EVERYTIME..safe is fine do whatever makes you feel good but I say with 100 percent confidence they don't care or they woulda just took your package..consider yourself lucky to even get your gear and go on with your life..customs might have your addy flagged though so ordering there might not be best idea in the future..
    What's an alternative to ordering from a home address? I heard po boxes cause issues

What's an alternative to ordering from a home address? I heard po boxes cause issues
    I've never heard any issue with PO box?a friends house,when I used to do it alot I'd have a friend use his place and I would do the ordering and WU there is mailboxes.etc type places were you can rent boxes..
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I've never heard any issue with PO box?a friends house,when I used to do it alot I'd have a friend use his place and I would do the ordering and WU there is mailboxes.etc type places were you can rent boxes..
    I used a po box until recently, for every order. Never had issue.

Hmm interesting. I read on another thread that po boxes flag up more. But they do seem like the safer choice. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is tho haha

So definitely lesson learned, never ordering online again. I did hire a pretty prestigious bodybuilding coach from my area and he provided a domestic source and I got some pretty high quality stuff from them. That package was in a tightly sealed USPS box and was delivered to my actual address and a signature was not needed. Do you think I should wait awhile before ordering more through this source? I'm not familiar with extents that postal officers will go to

So definitely lesson learned, never ordering online again. I did hire a pretty prestigious bodybuilding coach from my area and he provided a domestic source and I got some pretty high quality stuff from them. That package was in a tightly sealed USPS box and was delivered to my actual address and a signature was not needed. Do you think I should wait awhile before ordering more through this source? I'm not familiar with extents that postal officers will go to
    I just think it's possible customs has it flagged..usps should be fine unless you live in a tiny town we're the postal workers remember the situation..

Okay guys so it's been over a full day and then some, still no signs. Had my regular mail delivered today with no suspicion. Is there still any possibility of someone showing up at my door trying to question me?

Obs
    Okay guys so it's been over a full day and then some, still no signs. Had my regular mail delivered today with no suspicion. Is there still any possibility of someone showing up at my door trying to question me?
    No, if you are still worried I will pm you my po box and I will dispose of it for you.

michael30 is offline Member
    I used a po box until recently, for every order. Never had issue.

I also have used a post box for years. Never an issue.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    A PO box don't mean anything you still got to go pick it up.And bro you need too relax if they wanted you you would've been nabbed by now.And in the future use someone else beacuse their packaging su-ks!

Obs
    Back in the day I would check my po box and when I saw I had a package, I would close my box and leave it sitting then go home and come back with the exact same envelope tucked in my sleeve that was empty.
    I would stick both hands in my po box and pull out the envelope ( the empty one) then I would walk outside with the empty envelope in full view and wait for someone to arrest me. Then I would go home and wait for cops to come knocking. Then the next day I would go get my package.

Since then I realized no one gives a damn about an individual with personal amounts of gear.
    Now I dont give a rats ass and I would laugh at and make fun of the cops if they arrested me.
    "Good job boys! You got a real hard case off the streets for twenty minutes! This $500-$1000 dollar fine will be my undoing! Have mercy! Woe is me!"

No one, I repeat no one gives a damn to waste the time to arrest you. Even a small town rent a cop doesn't give a shit to go out of their way to "bust" you. It is not cost effective and it doesnt stand a chance of sticking in court with a half decent lawyer.

Back in the day I would check my po box and when I saw I had a package, I would close my box and leave it sitting then go home and come back with the exact same envelope tucked in my sleeve that was empty.
    I would stick both hands in my po box and pull out the envelope ( the empty one) then I would walk outside with the empty envelope in full view and wait for someone to arrest me. Then I would go home and wait for cops to come knocking. Then the next day I would go get my package.

Since then I realized no one gives a damn about an individual with personal amounts of gear.
    Now I dont give a rats ass and I would laugh at and make fun of the cops if they arrested me.
    "Good job boys! You got a real hard case off the streets for twenty minutes! This $500-$1000 dollar fine will be my undoing! Have mercy! Woe is me!"

No one, I repeat no one gives a damn to waste the time to arrest you. Even a small town rent a cop doesn't give a shit to go out of their way to "bust" you. It is not cost effective and it doesnt stand a chance of sticking in court with a half decent lawyer.
    I don't know how similar ordering online in regards to police attitude in the UK but my career depends on no 'incidents' with the police

Obs
    I don't know how similar ordering online in regards to police attitude in the UK but my career depends on no 'incidents' with the police
    I know plenty of cops that have been in fairly hairy trouble.
    My ex wife had theft and assault convictions and is starting police academy.
    I can't think of any careers here that will not be possible with misdemeanor charges.
    You have got to remember tge US has more people in prison per capita than any nation on earth.
    Everyone is convicted of a misdemeanor here, because everything is illegal here.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never use your real name then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information