Thread: is there a way

nuttinbutdiesel is offline New Member

is there a way

hey i was just woundering since im coming to the end of my cycle if there was a way of spending little or no money to help keep your gains after? if you guys kno of a way let me kno thanx

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep training and proper diet... which can be tuff, at least it is for me... I crash when I come off TEST, even with Clomid therapy.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Keep the cals. high straight through PCT

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Creatine. You can get 100 servings of micronized creatine for like $25 bux. Then go buy a bag of dextros for another $2 or $3 dollors and mix 5g of creatine with 10g of dextrose and take it twice a day, one of the times should be right after a workout. or you can buy the gatorade powder instead of dextrose and mix the creatine with that. It will taste better and work just as good.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 07-08-2003 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Creatine. You can get 100 servings of micronized creatine for like $25 bux. Then go buy a bag of dextros for another $2 or $3 dollors and mix 5g of creatine with 10g of dextrose and take it twice a day, one of the times should be right after a workout. or you can buy the gatorade powder instead of dextrose and mix the creatine with that. It will taste better and work just as good.
    .....along with this I'd add some glutamine at 10mg/ED and make sure your eating enough protein. Most of all, and this is probaly the hardest part,.......STAY MOTIVATED. I sometimes get a little frustrated when I come off my cycles because some of the gains that I achieve are lost. It happens pretty much to everyone. I get use to the progress that I make ED in the gym then I struggle a little to keep what was gained.

Thread Information