Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By tice1212

Thread: heart burn. anyone get this?

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

heart burn. anyone get this?

I'm currrently cycling Tren E and Test E. don't feel different. it's about week 3 and no sides except i got this heart burn. this thread is also about my gear.

i'm going to get a blood test to see where my test levels are. how do i test to see if the tren is working?

cycling 500mg test E and 400mg Tren E per week, or so i think. i don't get it. the melt tests went as should be expected... strength is going up, but i'm not uber impressed with myself.

Tren gives me heartburn.

One of the very many evil aspects of the devil's blood
    Too-$mall likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Heart burn is common with tren ..eating clean will help a lot and staying away from acidic foods..acid blockers and I've heard apple cider vinegar helps..

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I've also heard the heart burn is from tren although I've never had it really while I've ran it

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    I'm currrently cycling Tren E and Test E. don't feel different. it's about week 3 and no sides except i got this heart burn. this thread is also about my gear.

i'm going to get a blood test to see where my test levels are. how do i test to see if the tren is working?

cycling 500mg test E and 400mg Tren E per week, or so i think. i don't get it. the melt tests went as should be expected... strength is going up, but i'm not uber impressed with myself.
    I've never had heart burn from tren perisnonaly but I've heard people who have. If you get blood test to check total T that'll tell you if your test e is good. You'll need to buy a steroid test kit to check the tren e but that won't test the purity. It'll just tell you if there is tren present.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Heart burn is common with tren..eating clean will help a lot and staying away from acidic foods..acid blockers and I've heard apple cider vinegar helps..
    I ate a pepperoni pizza once while on lol cycle

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    I've also heard the heart burn is from tren although I've never had it really while I've ran it
    I get dullness in the right-upper quadrant. Progestins can influence gallbladder activity and stomach/GI motility.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Tren gives me heartburn.

One of the very many evil aspects of the devil's blood
    You mean devil's piss

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post

5grams of glutamine will help this problem. Tren gives me horrible heart burn but 5grams a day will do the trick
    Too-$mall likes this.

Thread Information