Thread: mixing Eq?

redrumkev is offline Associate Member

mixing Eq?

Anyone ran Fort Dodge and along side a higher mg/ml eq? I was going to run 500mg/wk - being made up of 300mg/wk of Fort dodge (50mg/ml) and 200mg wk of QV Eq (200mg/ml) to cut on the cc's plus I already have 2 bottles of QV Eq laying around. I have heard that the results from the fort dodge are great. My last EQ cycle was QV with only so so gains, more then natural but I never really got the "eq hunger" my friend did QV and fort dodge and said the fort dodge had him constantly "licking his lips for food".

Thanks

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    the qv eq got me pretty worked up for food bro. theres no problem mixing the two. you could even utilize the fort dodge gear to promote fascia stretching since you'll be shooting 7 cc's of that per week with whatever else you plan on running.
    good luck bro.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    you could even utilize the fort dodge gear to promote fascia stretching since you'll be shooting 7 cc's of that per week with whatever else you plan on running.
    good luck bro.
    Does this happen from spot injects and the fact that the muscles are inlarged from the volumous injections?

I will be running 600mg/wk test and probably some tren - so I will be poking alot!!!!

Thread Information