Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and considering my first cycle. I figured one of my first orders of business would be to figure out how I can get blood work done. I'm in New York and can't use the typical online labs. I noticed that some members have been traveling out of state to have the test done. I did some research and I found a company in Florida called Life Extension (lifeextension.com) that claims to offer a method to take care of customers in the restricted states thus avoiding the hassle of travel. I got the following from their FAQ section:

"Will I receive a script for these blood tests?
You will receive a LabCorp “Patient Service Center request form” in the mail (USPS First Class) which you will take with you for the blood draw. (Residents of New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island will receive a blood draw kit due to state law and additional draw fees may apply.) These requisition forms or kits usually arrive within 7-10 business days from the time of order."

Has anyone in a restricted state used this company before? If so, how was your experience?