Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By michael30
  • 4 Post By -Ender-
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: EQ cycle w/ TRT, please help

false_shuffle is offline New Member

EQ cycle w/ TRT, please help

I'm ready to plan my first cycle and I need help! I want to plan this to a "T", and do everything correctly. I'm 35 years old, 6'2", 15% bf. I primarily want to get down to 10% bf. I realize that steroids aren't fat burners, so no need to repeat that. My goal is to get down to the 10%, while retaining all of my muscle, if not gaining a bit. It's very important to note of my current situation. I've been on TRT for about a year at 160/mg per week (injections twice weekly), with 1000iu of HCG per week (twice weekly). I will be STAYING on TRT and HCG after my "cycle" of EQ, so that's why this is all so confusing. I am going to be taking 500mg/week (injected once weekly) of EQ, for at least 20 weeks. I settled on the dosage of 500 because I've found that to be about average from my research. I also wanted to start with a "mild" steroid with few side effects. I'm completely aware of the RBC issue. I donate plasma twice per week, it's a great way of getting your RBC checked for free. I will donate blood if the RBC gets too high.

I want to know exactly when to start PCT, if any is needed because of my choice to continue TRT after my cycle. This is why I'm so confused! I want to know EXACTLY what to take, when to start, dosages, etc. I want to have it planned out perfectly. I'm willing to stop the HCG temporarily if I need to do so. (I read that it's not good to take HCG during PCT). I'm also confused on the difference between Clomid and Nolvadex and when you should use one, verses the other, or both?

I'll still be seeing my doctor for TRT checkups, and I prefer I not tell him about the EQ. Will the EQ contribute to raising my testosterone leve.ls? (I obviously need to know this for when I get my bloodwork.)

Please do not reply to this thread unless you consider yourself an expert and really know what you're doing. I'm a beginner and doing the best I can.

I forgot a very important piece of information. I am NOT on an AI right now. When I started TRT, my estrogen was so low it wasn't even registering on the charts. While on TRT, it's been within range, so I haven't needed an AI.

In addition to my above questions, I also need to know if I should start taking an AI while adding the EQ. Thank you so much guys!

michael30 is offline Member
    No pct is needed if you are going to continue trt after your cycle.
    petemitchell30 likes this.

Thanks Michael. Could 1-2 other people please confirm what Michael just said? I want to be 110% sure on this thing.

I also need to know if I should run an AI when I start the EQ? If so, I need AI suggestions and dosages. (Please see above for why I'm not taking an AI currently)

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    You will not need to follow a PCT protocol. Post cycle therapy is for recovering your natural testosterone production. You are supplementing this already with your HRT. You will simply need to just continue your HRT. I would suggest that you work your cycle in between Doctor visits and bloodwork.

It is always a good idea to have anastrozole on hand to combat estrogen.

You will find that the effectiveness of boldenone is a hotly debated topic in this forum. Many find it totally worthless.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agree with Ender.

And Im one that finds it useless, i dont care the dose.
    -Ender- likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by false_shuffle View Post
    I'm ready to plan my first cycle and I need help! I want to plan this to a "T", and do everything correctly. I'm 35 years old, 6'2", 15% bf. I primarily want to get down to 10% bf. I realize that steroids aren't fat burners, so no need to repeat that. My goal is to get down to the 10%, while retaining all of my muscle, if not gaining a bit. It's very important to note of my current situation. I've been on TRT for about a year at 160/mg per week (injections twice weekly), with 1000iu of HCG per week (twice weekly). I will be STAYING on TRT and HCG after my "cycle" of EQ, so that's why this is all so confusing. I am going to be taking 500mg/week (injected once weekly) of EQ, for at least 20 weeks. I settled on the dosage of 500 because I've found that to be about average from my research. I also wanted to start with a "mild" steroid with few side effects. I'm completely aware of the RBC issue. I donate plasma twice per week, it's a great way of getting your RBC checked for free. I will donate blood if the RBC gets too high.

I want to know exactly when to start PCT, if any is needed because of my choice to continue TRT after my cycle. This is why I'm so confused! I want to know EXACTLY what to take, when to start, dosages, etc. I want to have it planned out perfectly. I'm willing to stop the HCG temporarily if I need to do so. (I read that it's not good to take HCG during PCT). I'm also confused on the difference between Clomid and Nolvadex and when you should use one, verses the other, or both?

I'll still be seeing my doctor for TRT checkups, and I prefer I not tell him about the EQ. Will the EQ contribute to raising my testosterone leve.ls? (I obviously need to know this for when I get my bloodwork.)

Please do not reply to this thread unless you consider yourself an expert and really know what you're doing. I'm a beginner and doing the best I can.
    PCT is to jump your natural Test production into working. You're on TRT so your natural Test is kapoot. So you don't need PCT. As for the first cycle, why not just up your Test to 500mg/wk or 600mg/wk? Run it for 12 weeks. For an AI, the standard protocol is .25mg every other day. You might want to take .25mg every 3rd day. I don't really think EQ's worth the money. Stick with Test for your first cycle and you can't go wrong.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 05-03-2017 at 09:33 AM.
    petemitchell30 likes this.

michael30 is offline Member
    I personally agree that EQ is garbage useless you want to increase hunger and be more vascular. If it was me I would just increase test dose as this is technically your first cycle.

Humbucker is offline New Member
    Plasma is the liquid portion of blood. Donating plasma does not get rid of excess red blood cells. You have to donate a pint at the local blood bank. Where I live they actually allow a double red cell donation.

Humbucker - I already know that Plasma is just the liquid portion of the blood! What you may not know is that when you donate plasma they test your RBC level ON THE FLY, right before your donation. It's pretty cool. The reason for this is because you cant' donate if your RBC level is over 54% (something like that, I can't remember the exact number). It's a great way of getting it checked for free. Simply ask them what the RBC level was while you watch them test it.

Guys - should I run an AI once I add the 500mg of EQ? Or, should I NOT run it, and only take it if I get symptoms? I've read that EQ turns into estrogen, but at a slower rate than Test. What do you recommend? Like I said before, right now I'm not needing to use an AI.

I also need to know if EQ will raise my Test levels? I'm not sure if it works that way or not. That will obviously be important to know for my blood work.

THANK YOU

Gyno is pre-cancerous and isn't anything to mess with. If you want to be safe, I'd take a blood test at about 4 weeks and see where your E2's at. Then you can make a decision based on fact over bro-science.

Thread Information