Hi all

Would like to discuss the opinions on the Continuous Use Cycle mentioned on https://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php:

"Due to the body’s ability to adapt to Clenbuterol , continuous use is very hard for some to get their head around. When we consider that the stimulating effects of a noticeable nature began to wane first, the idea of continuous use for some doesn’t make any sense, but we assure you this method of use can work very well. Remember, the same dose of Clen can keep the metabolism revved for up to 5 weeks.

With this type of use, the individual will begin with the starting dose of 20-40mcg per day and hold at that dose for 2-3 weeks. At the end of the 2-3 week period, the individual will increase the dose by 20mcg and hold at that dose for another 2-3 weeks. From here, the individual will increase the dose 20mcg every 2-3 weeks as needed until the diet or total Clen use comes to an end. This type of use will keep your metabolism revved the entire time. It may not experience as great of an increase as would with a massive or very frequent increasing in dose schedule, but it will be a steady and continuous enhancement. There will be no period in the diet during Clenbuterol use that the individual doesn’t enjoy the metabolic enhancement."

I have always used 2 weeks on/2 weeks off in previous years but this year it was coming up to 10 weeks before my holiday and I want to look as good as I can so it was either 10 weeks worth of 2 wks on/2 wks off or... the whole 10 weeks on.

Currently at 80mcg into my 4th week total, I started off on 60mcg for 3 weeks so I have been on 80mcg for 1 week now. I would say the sides are not as strong and I dont seem to sweat as much.

Im also on Anavar as well which is probably worth mentioning

Cheers all