Thread: 2nd cycle HELP!

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle HELP!

So.I am talking in other posts about safety but fuck me I am worse than anyone else.

Before 4 weeks I finished a 3 week pct from a 9 weeks cycle testo cyp 500mg/week with hcg 500iu per week cycle. In a sum 9 weeks+2weeks off+3weeks pct=14weeks need to be off which means i can pin again ~july . Well.I can't fuckin wait .i have deca diana test on hand which will be my 2nd cycle. 250mg/week deca 500mg test 20mg dianabol .right now mood is GREAT, sex drive GREAT,Gains meh in strenght but ok in getting leaner but staying the same bodyweight

Now...If i do this now or at lets say june..will this have a really bad impact on my health considering I am going trigger happy with my breaks between cycles?
    I want some input and some experiences on the matter.

Stats
    80kg
    1.82m
    Training years :from 13 and consistent from 18-19
    Years old:25
    Type of training :hypertrophy-strenght
    Diet:3000kcals-3500kcals
    Fat%:~12%(veins pop alot abs are there)
    Strenght:3rm 170kg deadlift

So what say you guys?(i wanna have kids ok?)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You don't need to run Deca on your 2nd cycle test Dbol will be fine.You are just starting out and will do great without adding more powerful compounds. How much did you gain on this cycle? I know you weigh 176 but how tall are you in ft? and get bloodwork done it will let you know when you are ready.
    Last edited by songdog; 05-05-2017 at 01:33 PM.

5,11 feet gained 15kg(33pounds) kept so far 10kg (22pounds). I will do soon enough.will wait a bit longer so no substance will be so any talking in my tests.as always spot on input you helped me alot here song I will drop the deca then for later use.shame cause I really liked the effect of deca

Quote Originally Posted by Coco0177 View Post
    5,11 feet gained 15kg(33pounds) kept so far 10kg (22pounds). I will do soon enough.will wait a bit longer so no substance will be so any talking in my tests.as always spot on input you helped me alot here song I will drop the deca then for later use.shame cause I really liked the effect of deca
    You got plenty of time for the 19NORS just take it slow and safe.

I will come back soon with test results.I was advised from friends to take sperm and testosterone works.you agree?

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    How do you know the effects of Deca if you have only done one 9 week cycle of test Cyp @ 500mg pw...
    And you gained 33lbs in 9 weeks...Impressive. Got any before & after pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    How do you know the effects of Deca if you have only done one 9 week cycle of test Cyp @ 500mg pw...
    And you gained 33lbs in 9 weeks...Impressive. Got any before & after pics?
    From what I read it does!It's the compound it draws me with the most curiosity that is. Sure! the images are before cycle and ON cycle abouts the mids when I was at my best. ( later on I got sick and lost like 6kg and gained another 3 then) The one with the red pants are at my pct.the light one before the cycle and the other two with the red wall midcycle one at 85kg one at 82 after I got sickClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	169145Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	169146Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	169147Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	169148

From what I read it does!It's the compound it draws me with the most curiosity that is. Sure! the images are before cycle and ON cycle abouts the mids when I was at my best. ( later on I got sick and lost like 6kg and gained another 3 then) The one with the red pants are at my pct.the light one before the cycle and the other two with the red wall midcycle one at 85kg one at 82 after I got sickClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	169145Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	169146Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	169147Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	169148
    Looking good bro keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Looking good bro keep up the good work!
    thank you very much! your feedback means alot!

Thread Information