Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 2 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Effective D-Anabol use?

Callidus is offline New Member

Effective D-Anabol use?

Been brewing on this one for a while now, here goes.

First, greetings! I'm new to this forum but have been reading as a guest for while, enough to get forum jokes about guts.

My objective here is to of course add some size and strength to my work outs.

I've been working out and lifting 3-4 times a week for a good 10+ years now, it honestly feels like insanity with the negligble gains that I am getting over this period. Sure, I am stronger and have amazing cardio able to out work my peers with a gorram grin, but the gains are just not there. Genetics? Diet? I eat very well and don't skimp on the proteins.

TLDR: I currently weigh 130, so I'm a lighter build. Height 5"6', 30 years old and unfortunately got "the type 2 diabetes" the same amount of time as I've been working out, if not longer.

I'm a screwed!? I was looking at TREN , but that's for a more lean appearance.. I'd look like a wiry spartan with that stuff assuming it worked, but hey better not assume as it makes an ass out you and me.

TLDR: I'm looking at using D-Anabol 25 and possibly IGF. Reading through the first cycle thread now.
    I know too many orals meds can mess up your liver and kidney's so it's important to monitor that.

UPDATE: After reading some more, besides my current lean weight being less than desirable it appears that injections are the preferred method before using orals?
    Last edited by Callidus; 05-07-2017 at 06:18 PM. Reason: More info

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Read the First Cycle sticky please. If you truly want to succeed at this just read and do.

You follow diet (can be better) you go to the gym (can be better) you have been around enough to know how hard gains are.

If yo do the 500 mg test cycle as prescribed you will see more gains in 12 weeks than you got in the past 10-years. Keep and open mind and just do as directed on the first two cycles. No reason you cannot put on 6 lbs lean body mass per cycle minimum. For you that is the difference between Mr Bean and StarLord.

Again just do as the cycles say..don't add shit and don't think there is a better way. You can be as creative as you want after the first two cycles.

Keep your bloodwork. It is the key to people helping you if you have an issue
    PT1982 likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
    Been brewing on this one for a while now, here goes.

First, greetings! I'm new to this forum but have been reading as a guest for while, enough to get forum jokes about guts.

My objective here is to of course add some size and strength to my work outs.

I've been working out and lifting 3-4 times a week for a good 10+ years now, it honestly feels like insanity with the negligble gains that I am getting over this period. Sure, I am stronger and have amazing cardio able to out work my peers with a gorram grin, but the gains are just not there. Genetics? Diet? I eat very well and don't skimp on the proteins.

TLDR: I currently weigh 130, so I'm a lighter build. Height 5"6', 30 years old and unfortunately got "the type 2 diabetes" the same amount of time as I've been working out, if not longer.

I'm a screwed!? I was looking at TREN , but that's for a more lean appearance.. I'd look like a wiry spartan with that stuff assuming it worked, but hey better not assume as it makes an ass out you and me.

TLDR: I'm looking at using D-Anabol 25 and possibly IGF. Reading through the first cycle thread now.
    I know too many orals meds can mess up your liver and kidney's so it's important to monitor that.

UPDATE: After reading some more, besides my current lean weight being less than desirable it appears that injections are the preferred method before using orals?
    You need to sort out a structured diet plan and gain some solid weight before looking at at AAS. How did you end up with diabetes?
    songdog and PT1982 like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above you are too light hit our diet section and post up your diet with macros they will help you grow!
    PT1982 likes this.

Callidus is offline New Member
    Chicagotarsier: Thanks, had a good laugh at Mr.Bean and Starlord, lol! I'm going to focusing on gaining some additional healthy weight that is a mix of muscle and fat.

Marcus G: Agreed, I end up eating a hundred different things in a week because of the Concert Industry I work in. As for the Diabetes, I developed that from an undiscovered insulin resistance that eventually caused Type 2. If this was Star Trek they would have found that sooner!

songdog: I actually log everything I eat, its currently hard for to reach the minimum 1800 Calories spending over $300 a month, more lentils and less McDonalds I guess.

Sorry I could not quote your posts, I got hit by the SPAM filter.

Thread Information