Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TRA

Thread: Lab results

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member

Lab results

6 wk labs on test/NPP/Dbol (was supposed to be var and taken prior to labs, tested out as Dbol recently)/GH. Started caber 2 days prior to labs due to sore nodule L chest which has resolved. Adex .5 eod may decrease slightly. Taking NAC for liver, okay with values. HDL a bit of a concern. would like to run out another 4-5 wks on current. Thoughts/comments welcome.

Lab results-labs-jpeg.jpg
    Lab results-labs-jpg2.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by TRA; 05-18-2017 at 06:04 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Taken this after breakfast right?

My only suggestion is to test iron (total iron and ferritin) and b12 as your hemoglobin (and other blood values) looks lowish for someone on AAS

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Taken this after breakfast right?

My only suggestion is to test iron (total iron and ferritin) and b12 as your hemoglobin (and other blood values) looks lowish for someone on AAS
    I agree and have done so in the past and both were normal. High RDW almost always implies low iron as well. Strange but will repeat. RBCs elevated but Hct and Hb normal, eh? I am normally on TRT with beefy dose of pellets so yes, weird that blood isn't high. Haven't phlebotomize for a while and the last time I did it put my Hb below normal. B12 has been high every lab test in the past year.
    Will test iron/ferritin and post results.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    I agree and have done so in the past and both were normal. High RDW almost always implies low iron as well. Strange but will repeat. RBCs elevated but Hct and Hb normal, eh? I am normally on TRT with beefy dose of pellets so yes, weird that blood isn't high. Haven't phlebotomize for a while and the last time I did it put my Hb below normal. B12 has been high every lab test in the past year.
    I love how your IGF-1 is high "out of range," lol
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    High RDW "implies," low iron, but because your ratios are out of range it's not always an accurate conclusion that your iron is low. Conversely if you supplement with iron and don't need to, you can artificially effect other values.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    High RDW "implies," low iron, but because your ratios are out of range it's not always an accurate conclusion that your iron is low. Conversely if you supplement with iron and don't need to, you can artificially effect other values.
    It's a rather perplexing lab finding, and has been for a while. I should be seeing elevated Hb/Hct but am not, and last time I got phlebotomized it actually dropped me into anemic range. The MCV is low which would be consistent with iron deficiency if anemic. However, labs in the past have all showed normal Iron, TIBC and ferritin values. Who knows.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Thread Information