Thread: 2nd cycle

juicy_jess is offline New Member

2nd cycle

Hey guys I'm halfway through my sustanon 350 cycle. But was planning on jumping on another cycle right after with no pct. Suggestions on what to try? I was thinking of doing test e a day after my last pin since the half life of sus should be done by the time the enthanate kicks in. Any thought? Thanks

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'll bite. Was your original plan to run back to back cycles? And if not, why do you want to run 2 back to back testosterone cycles?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not a very good idea bro you need too do a pct blood work will tell you when it's time to go.You are only 24 you got time on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I'll bite. Was your original plan to run back to back cycles? And if not, why do you want to run 2 back to back testosterone cycles?
    PT, no wasn't my original plan but I feel like the sus I got isn't doing much of the trick when my diet and workout has been pretty sound. I mean, I'm making some gains but it's gains I could've done natty. I admit though I am being impatient and jumping the gun. That's why I post here to get guys to snap me back to doing it the right way

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Not a very good idea bro you need too do a pct blood work will tell you when it's time to go.You are only 24 you got time on your side.
    Thanks songdog. Like I replied to PT I know I'm impatient. Jus needed a reminder from reputable dudes like u. I read a lot of forums of these forums and I know who the regulars are. I jus never had a chance to get BW done yet. So I don't really know for sure. I know my stuff is legit and I'm making gains but I jus think it's some type of UGL made gear

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Get a blood test. If it's your first cycle and your training and diet are really on point you should be gaining lots.

What are your diet macros?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information