• 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By antrb1
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By antrb1
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Exp. Brother's help me out please!Want to run a cycle of Test/Deca/Dbol

antrb1 is offline New Member

Exp. Brother's help me out please!Want to run a cycle of Test/Deca/Dbol

So I would like to do a bulking cycle of Test Cyp, Deca and Dbol and in particular jump starting with Dbol how do you keep your gainz from Dbol ? Will it be mostly water weight ? How can you stop the water weight if possible ? What else should I be taking with this as far as AI and such. Thanks Bruh

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well 1st we need your stats ht wt age bf% yrs training goals.And 1st cycles are test only to see how your body reacts beacuse if you have a bad reaction you won't know wat caused it.And the cycle you described is out of line for you.You won't need that much gear beacuse on your 1st cycle you will grow like a weed so test is all you need.You will not get any bigger adding the other 2 but you will increase your chances of having sides and Deca can be hard to recover from.
    Last edited by songdog; 05-06-2017 at 05:37 PM.
    antrb1 and Obs like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well 1st we need your stats ht wt age bf% yrs training goals.And 1st cycles are test only to see how your body reacts beacuse if you have a bad reaction you won't know wat caused it.And the cycle you described is out of line for you.You won't need that much gear beacuse on your 1st cycle you will grow like a weed so test is all you need.You will not get any bigger adding the other 2 but you will increase your chances of having sides and Deca can be hard to recover from.
    SongDog Ive been doing cycles of test cyp so far and have been cool with that. My age is 45 6'0ft. 250lbs . I know what yoour gonna say my bf is to high, but i was told that before my other cyclyes and they work. My diet and training are on point. I have some medical issues in the past so I'm careful to check combat estrogen and water retention.

CB good looking out bro.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if you know you are too heavy I wouldn't run Dbol very good chance of Gyno.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    If you are gonna do it the dbol gains are kept by the test and deca . Dont run dbol more than four weeks.
    And like song said, if you are chubby you are looking at gyno pretty hard on that stack.
    Cut man. Test prop and winny it up then take some down time and come back to this at 12% bodyfat.
    antrb1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    If you are gonna do it the dbol gains are kept by the test and deca . Dont run dbol more than four weeks.
    And like song said, if you are chubby you are looking at gyno pretty hard on that stack.
    Cut man. Test prop and winny it up then take some down time and come back to this at 12% bodyfat.
    Damn OB I'm trying to get BIG like you bro, but you say cut huh?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well if you know you are too heavy I wouldn't run Dbol very good chance of Gyno.
    SD even if use Arimidex and Clomid?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by antrb1 View Post
    Damn OB I'm trying to get BIG like you bro, but you say cut huh?
    Im not that big. I am borderline too fat to cycle. Most will say dont do it over 15% bodyfat. I am just warning ya there are reasons. Just my opinion about the cutting cycle, most would say dont do that either at high bodyfat. Test p and winny will keep your muscle tissue fairly well on a below maitenance diet.
    Just be careful man. Not trying to talk you into any cycle but the triple stack you mentioned will add fat more than muscle at a high bf%. I still dont know what your bf% is though.

Also brother the clomid is not nearly as effective of a serm for the purpose of gyno prevention as nolvadex /tamoxifen .
    Clomid aids in the restart of natural test production after cycle and nolvadex helps more fore the prevention of gyno after ceasing. The two work together.
    You really should read that first cycle threafd that cape posted. Its written by one of the brightest and it explains this and a butt ton more. Reading sucks but its worth the read.
    Last edited by Obs; 05-18-2017 at 06:18 PM.
    antrb1 likes this.

bf 20-25%
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    bf 20-25%
    You could cut that off naturally in two months brother. Its hard but its doable and you wouldn't need to take downtime if you do it naturally, so you could hit your triple stack bulk afterward and blow up. Probably the fastest way to gain.
    antrb1 likes this.

CB Best and Most Imformative and Important Shit I read . I owe you one Bruh!!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    You could cut that off naturally in two months brother. Its hard but its doable and you wouldn't need to take downtime if you do it naturally, so you could hit your triple stack bulk afterward and blow up. Probably the fastest way to gain.
    OB you mean just by diet and training nothing else?

Obs
    OB you mean just by diet and training nothing else?
    Yes sir. I know it sucks but if you can do it without gear, which you can, you wont have to take a break after your cutting cycle. Naturally you can be ready for your bulk cycle faster and flat take off like a rocket.
    antrb1 likes this.

Thread Information