Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Test E, Test P, or Test P NPP cycle. Been off 7 years.

eslim is online now New Member

Test E, Test P, or Test P NPP cycle. Been off 7 years.

Hello everyone. Advise would be much appreciated. Here is a little background info. Back in 2006-2007 I ran two Test E cycles while in the Marine Corps. I ran both cycles for 10 weeks at 500mg. I didn't know anything about an AI or PCT back then. I saw great gains back then but it was hard to maintain while training and going to the field. It was hard to eat right and enough. After I got out life got in the way and stopped lifting the same. I have always continued to go but not with the same frequency. Past year and a half I have been training hard and eating right.
    I am 31, 5'9" at 200 lbs. Im guessing bf 18%. I have done a lot of research and read through hundreds of these forum posts and stickies. I was initially planning on doing a Test Prop NPP cycle dosed at 100mg eod for both, test for 10 weeks and npp for 8 weeks. The more I read the more I question if that is the right thing to do. Would adding the npp result in any more bennefit for me? I have the test prop and npp on hand as well as an ai, caber, and nolva clomid HCG .
    One more question. If it is recommended that I run Test only again would running 100mg eod be comparable to test E at 500 mg once a week? Thanks guys and sorry for the long post.

Mr. Small is offline Associate Member
    Probably say that Test only would be enough and keep the NPP for a later date. You would need to run 150mg of Prop every second day to get a weekly total of 500mg

eslim is online now New Member
    I understand the math. 150mg of prop would be 525mg. Several sources state prop is more potent due to the shorter ester attached. Not sure how much of a difference this makes however.

Prop is absorbed into the body faster then Enth. Test is Test no matter what ester it's riding.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

songdog is online now ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would suggest test only at this time and get that bf down before you cycle chances are it's higher than you think and this could cause you E2 problems.

PT1982 is online now Member
    As long as you now know about AIs, hcg , and pct now, go for it. You have experience with test, so if it works, do t fix it. Prop might be a fun one for you to try just because how quickly the results come on. It's almost like a different compound because of it. I'd say you sold yourself short at 10 weeks with enanthate , but 10 weeks with prop will be just right . And I'm fighting against recommending NPP. I. Just. Control. My. Urges.... lol. It's my favorite steroid , so I get a little (ok, a lottle) emotional about it.
    bizzarro likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eslim View Post
    Hello everyone. Advise would be much appreciated. Here is a little background info. Back in 2006-2007 I ran two Test E cycles while in the Marine Corps. I ran both cycles for 10 weeks at 500mg. I didn't know anything about an AI or PCT back then. I saw great gains back then but it was hard to maintain while training and going to the field. It was hard to eat right and enough. After I got out life got in the way and stopped lifting the same. I have always continued to go but not with the same frequency. Past year and a half I have been training hard and eating right.
    I am 31, 5'9" at 200 lbs. Im guessing bf 18%. I have done a lot of research and read through hundreds of these forum posts and stickies. I was initially planning on doing a Test Prop NPP cycle dosed at 100mg eod for both, test for 10 weeks and npp for 8 weeks. The more I read the more I question if that is the right thing to do. Would adding the npp result in any more bennefit for me? I have the test prop and npp on hand as well as an ai, caber, and nolva clomid HCG .
    One more question. If it is recommended that I run Test only again would running 100mg eod be comparable to test E at 500 mg once a week? Thanks guys and sorry for the long post.
    This post is pretty much the standard read. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Gymratgus is offline New Member
    We can't forget you ran test E in your younger days. You need more than that to lower that BF and gain muscle at age 31 though! That's personal preference on test E, P or NPP. Faster esters than Test E and C so you need to pin it more often EOD or ED to maintain stable Test Levels. I'm a Test E or C kind of guy lately doctors want to prescribe test P and that's like everyday type test. And I still enjoy Test E or C
    Last edited by Gymratgus; 05-18-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Bonus: Download this free Ultimate Research Guide
To Anabolic Steroids that will show you to choose the best steroids for your goals, the best cycles and more. It is 396 pages of knowledge at your fingertips.

Thread Information