Thread: Performance enhancement/Cutting cycle

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member

Performance enhancement/Cutting cycle

Test e 600mgs ew
    primo?
    masterone?
    winny?
    eq?

I'm looking to get stronger while losing body fat and gaining lean functional muscle.

I'm definitely running test e and would like to stack but I'm not sure what to stack it with, can i have your guys take on the pros and cons of each of those other compounds i plan to stack with? it would help a lot thanks.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    Test e 600mgs ew
    primo?
    masterone?
    winny?
    eq?

I'm looking to get stronger while losing body fat and gaining lean functional muscle.

I'm definitely running test e and would like to stack but I'm not sure what to stack it with, can i have your guys take on the pros and cons of each of those other compounds i plan to stack with? it would help a lot thanks.
    That's a lot of compounds for cutting. Honestly I think just test E and winny would be best. How many cycles have you done in that last?
    PT1982 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 20yrs old you should only be worried about FOOD and building a base.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    That's a lot of compounds for cutting. Honestly I think just test E and winny would be best. How many cycles have you done in that last?
    oh haha i didn't meant for you to think i was gonna stack all of those together, i listed them with question marks asking which of them i should stack with test e. i should have been more clear. you think winny? i was thinking the same thing i just don't want achey joints.
    I've done one tbol only cycle before this

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    thank you

Blog Entries
    oh haha i didn't meant for you to think i was gonna stack all of those together, i listed them with question marks asking which of them i should stack with test e. i should have been more clear. you think winny? i was thinking the same thing i just don't want achey joints.
    I've done one tbol only cycle before this
    Anavar would be the second choice then, it's just a bit more pricey than winny. I don't know how much winny actually effects the joints. I think it's overstated a bit.

How many cycles have you done before?
    PT1982 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    I agree. You do not need AAS at this point in your life. Too little to gain and too much to lose.

Anavar would be the second choice then, it's just a bit more pricey than winny. I don't know how much winny actually effects the joints. I think it's overstated a bit.

I've done one cycle before. i heard var gives bad pumps though so i think i might go with winny and if i start getting dried joints ill stop it n stay with just test.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I've done one cycle before. i heard var gives bad pumps though so i think i might go with winny and if i start getting dried joints ill stop it n stay with just test.
    How do you know it will be winny causing the issue and not E2 because of the test?

One compound at a time, run test only.
    PT1982 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member

I feel anavar to be far superior than winstrol myself. Both are fantastic compounds, but anavar can have results very similar to tren without the nasty side effects. It's the only "cutting" compound that I've used (outside of tren) that I can actually cut fat while putting on a bit of muscle.

And to the op. Without a lot of experience in weight training and minimal experience with steroid use , you need to focus on one thing or the other. In a perfect world we could lose some fat and gain some muscle. But until you master training, diet, and compounds used, your going to be hard pressed to find anything that will allow you to add mass to any noticeable degree AND lose fat in the process. Anytime my goal is to add lean body mass, I almost always add some fat. Even using thermogenics. I would suggest test only (400-600mg range) and you will lose a bit of fat, or at least appear to as the muscles grow.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Guess I missed where he is 20 y/o.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I feel anavar to be far superior than winstrol myself. Both are fantastic compounds, but anavar can have results very similar to tren without the nasty side effects. It's the only "cutting" compound that I've used (outside of tren) that I can actually cut fat while putting on a bit of muscle.

And to the op. Without a lot of experience in weight training and minimal experience with steroid use, you need to focus on one thing or the other. In a perfect world we could lose some fat and gain some muscle. But until you master training, diet, and compounds used, your going to be hard pressed to find anything that will allow you to add mass to any noticeable degree AND lose fat in the process. Anytime my goal is to add lean body mass, I almost always add some fat. Even using thermogenics. I would suggest test only (400-600mg range) and you will lose a bit of fat, or at least appear to as the muscles grow.
    Var probably is better, winny has always been easier and cheaper to get for me. That's why I liked it better...lol
    PT1982 likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Thread Information