Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Anavar from Geneza, dosage question

false_shuffle is offline New Member

Anavar from Geneza, dosage question

Is the anavar from Geneza via napsgear 100% legitimate? It's the only brand they are offering right now.

I need to know how to dose this. According to the guys at Enhanced Athlete (youtube video), the dosage for anavar varies greatly. They were saying not to use more than 30mg daily if you're got great legitimate pharmaceutical stuff. But UGL, they are saying to up the dosage greatly. I don't want to up the dosage greatly if the stuff from Geneza is really pure. Can anyone give me dosage recommendations? Anyone know if it's just as pure/good as getting it from the pharmacy would be?

Thanks. (dosages for a male)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    IMOP I wouldn't run less than 70mgs a day.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm with songdog, as usual. Anything under 60mgs is not going to live up to full potential. Will 30mgs work? Absolutely. But the results will be subpar to expectations. I know many well built men who use 50mgs daily along with a myriad of other compounds. But they just load up for the sake of it. 60mgs will be ok, but I'd go a bit higher if you can. You'll get so much more out of it.

false_shuffle is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. Damn, those numbers you gave me are really aggressive compared to what I've seen elsewhere. Thanks for the input.

Thread Information