Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: First Cycle Advice/Help :)

AKleX is offline New Member

First Cycle Advice/Help :)

Hi Guys,

Decided to pull the trigger and run my first injection cycle.

I was hoping I could get some advice on my plans and what to be aware of.

Stats:
    Height:6'5
    Weight:228
    BF %: 18 but can cut down before starting.

Last year I ran a oral only cycle using Anadrol and I saw amazing results. I ran it for 6 weeks without any form of PCT and had no sides that I can speak of. I did BW after the cycle and everything was above average and clear. I understand that I made a huge mistake despite the clean results and I decided to educate myself on the subject before making another mistake. A friend was suggesting an insane cycle of Test/Tren /Deca at high doses 500/250/250.

I am trying to stay healthy as I realize that this is a marathon and not a sprint. I am so glad I found this forum and the wonderful knowledge that it contains.

Having said all of this, I have decided to run the beginner cycle outlined by Austinite. The only difference that I will add is to do a kick start of Anadrol beforehand.

- Week 1 to 4: Anadrol at 50-75 MG (50 First week and 75 the last 3)
    - Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

I will follow all PCT protocols outlined in the post made by Austin.

Questions:

1. If I am kick starting with Anadrol should I be injecting at the same time?
    2. Is an AI necessary when using Anadrol as it does not aromatize?
    3. How safe is this cycle overall in terms of general health assuming your BW levels are fine?
    4. What are the effects of this type of cycle on Libido and performance?
    5. If ran correctly and with a well executed diet and training regiment how much of the gains would I be able to retain after PCT?
    6. As Anadrol is highly toxic on the liver, what liver protection supplements would mitigate potential problems? (My liver enzymes were great after my oral only cycle and I was only using Milk thistle as a way to combat liver toxicity).

Any other information would be appreciated. As I said, I am completely new to this and all advice will be considered and welcomed.

Thank you for your time!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    1st cycle test ONLY that is all you will need beacuse you will grow like a weed!

Gymratgus is offline New Member
    Run the anadrol w the injectables. Liver protection... drink a lot of water. All these bs liver protection that claim to cleanse it... it's not doing nothing but putting more pills for your liver to metabolize. One Anadrol a day for 8 weeks won't get your liver enzymes that jacked ( unless you already have a fatty liver).

Thanks guys.

Gymrat do you have any suggestions on what to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Gymratgus View Post
    Run the anadrol w the injectables. Liver protection... drink a lot of water. All these bs liver protection that claim to cleanse it... it's not doing nothing but putting more pills for your liver to metabolize. One Anadrol a day for 8 weeks won't get your liver enzymes that jacked ( unless you already have a fatty liver).
    Now if he has a bad reaction on this cycle which compound caused it? And he is only going too grow so much on this cycle and test only would've got him there.This is why we say TEST only 1st cycle.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Now if he has a bad reaction on this cycle which compound caused it? And he is only going too grow so much on this cycle and test only would've got him there.This is why we say TEST only 1st cycle.
    I've already ran the Anadrol in the past and had no adverse reaction. If something were to go wrong I am guessing it would be the test. Am I wrong here or ?

I'm not too sure. I'm in no rush to start the cycle I'm just trying to pick as many minds as I can before I do.

So then this isn't your 1st cycle helps when we know all the facts.
    PT1982 likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Some of these cycle advises people are giving first timers is just insane. Where
    Did this all come from. Even Just 10 years ago 500mg of Test E Or C was all most people did unless they were a high level competitor.
    PT1982 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymratgus View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree with nearly everything you said. Firstly, never will I ever recommend anyone to run drol for 8 weeks because it will elevate liver enzymes, period. Maybe not to dangerous levels for everyone, but theyre going to be effected 100%. So these "liver cleaning protectants" that don't do anything, I would like to know with ones you are referring to because wet know through anecdotal evidence and scientific certainly that both NAC and TUDCA are both life savers, literally the NAC. I would advise that all precautions should be taken with any oral or injectable hormone. Taking supplements isn't like you described as "throwing another pill in the mix". Be safe, and if you need to add something to be safer (like using an AI, hcg , and other ancillaries) do it. Tell someone that adding an AI to a test and anadrol cycle is "doing nothing but throwing another pill in the mix". Be careful with your advice. We only get this life once, so no second chances to be safe when it counts.

Thread Information