Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By canadian77
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: High Blood Pressure

Jonbana is offline Member

High Blood Pressure

Alright have my doctors lined up next week for bloods hopefully he does everything till than , I've been cutting since January TRT of 200mg Test E a week nothing else , and I cannot drop weight since January I was 230 and im now 220 once I hit 220 I rebound and I normally can cut easy ,

I think I may have adrenal fatigue not sure , but one thing I need to deal with ASAP before the doctors is high blood pressure im 150/86

Is there any supplements or anything you recommend , I have swollen ankles as well so im holding a lot of water for some reason , im on a ketogenic diet as always I should not be holding this amount of water ,

I was thinking maybe trying and an adrenal support and cutting out all coffee but for blood pressure I'm not to sure on this approach I even thought about lowering my test from 200mg a week to 100mg...

any reccomendations would be great till the doctors

thanks

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    There are a few things you can use.

#1) Olive Leaf extract 500mg-1,000mg
    Source: https://examine.com/rubric/effects/v...+Pressure/all/

#2) Garlic (Allicin extract) - 600-1,200mg a day of garlic or 1.5-3mg of Allicin
    Source: https://examine.com/rubric/effects/v...+Pressure/all/

The combination of these two should lower your blood pressure around 10-15%.
    Jonbana likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hows your hematocrit and estrogen?

Recommendation is to reduce TRT dosage, to start eating healthy and donate blood (if you havent in the last 3 months).
    NACH3 and PT1982 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Hows your hematocrit and estrogen?

Recommendation is to reduce TRT dosage, to start eating healthy and donate blood (if you havent in the last 3 months).
    I eat healthy , I haven't not donated blood before no ,

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    I eat healthy , I haven't not donated blood before no ,
    Keto diet is unhealthy.

Keto diet is unhealthy.
    think what you want , keto is proven and used in medicine for a reason and the most researched and backed up diet on the planet , food doesn't make you fat or cause health problems all the health problems came when we all decided to go low fat ,

there enough research to prove keto is the healthiest diet around but I don't need to say anymore hate it or not you bash it because you cannot do it because you have an addiction to eating and carbs

I dont hate or bash it.

Of course keto has place in medicine, but it is used for certain conditions. If you are a healthy individual without this conditions, it is far healthier to eat a balanced diet. Of course if you want to cut keto diet can be a powerful tool for some who can handle it.

Try researching real science and real medicine, I know its hard nowadays as you can find wackos on internet defending just about anything, eheheh. I will not go into commenting your post as it seems you would not really listen.

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    food doesn't make you fat or cause health problems all the health problems came when we all decided to go low fat ,
    How can you say this with a straight face?

I dont hate or bash it.

Of course keto has place in medicine, but it is used for certain conditions. If you are a healthy individual without this conditions, it is far healthier to eat a balanced diet. Of course if you want to cut keto diet can be a powerful tool for some who can handle it.

Try researching real science and real medicine, I know its hard nowadays as you can find wackos on internet defending just about anything, eheheh. I will not go into commenting your post as it seems you would not really listen.
    ive been keto for 2.5 years I do throw in carbs here and there but enjoy keto , that's why I choose keto for life most likely , I find it easy to eat , moost people smash keto calling it un healthy when its not , any diet is healthy or un healthy choose one you enjoy

ive been keto for 2.5 years I do throw in carbs here and there but enjoy keto , that's why I choose keto for life most likely , I find it easy to eat , moost people smash keto calling it un healthy when its not , any diet is healthy or un healthy choose one you enjoy
    Sure hope your genetics gives you good endothelial function, so you don't get much atherosclerosis from all that fat.

At 28 ppl dont think about heart and circulatory problems, the thing is everything we do during life accumulates and makes us who we are, for better or for worse.

Try not to watch too many youtube videos, it can brainwash you

Sure hope your genetics gives you good endothelial function, so you don't get much atherosclerosis from all that fat.

At 28 ppl dont think about heart and circulatory problems, the thing is everything we do during life accumulates and makes us who we are, for better or for worse.

Try not to watch too many youtube videos, it can brainwash you
    youtube is bad I agree

Thread Information