Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Your advice pls

Abbs316 is offline New Member

Your advice pls

Hi guys, I'm going todo my very first cycle, need your advise so I do the right thing with minimum side effect.
    Height: 5'11
    W: 80KG (176LB)

I'm looking to get lean + Size with 250gm Test E + 2IU HGH

I'm wondering if this dose enough and what would be the possible side effect on this dose. Looking some experienced advise..

Also, in regards to PCT when and how should I start the cycle..

Please Advise!

Cheers,
    Abbs

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 5 11 only 176 if you ain't lean now there isn't anything that can help you bro.You need to hit our diet section and post your diet with macro's they will help you.Beacuse if you cycle with a bad diet you won't keep or gain anything.TIP everyone thinks their diet is good so have it checked out.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

hollywoodundead2016 is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 06-09-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    At 5 11 only 176 if you ain't lean now there isn't anything that can help you bro.You need to hit our diet section and post your diet with macro's they will help you.Beacuse if you cycle with a bad diet you won't keep or gain anything.TIP everyone thinks their diet is good so have it checked out.
    I MOSTLY agree with this, diet is crucial. My first cycle I didn't put as much thought as I should have into the diet but still got what I felt were decent results. I also had a decent amount of weight to lose, which I did, and I did get way stronger. So in that regard it wasn't a fool's errand. All my other cycles I really focused on my diet and the results were much much better.

So I wouldn't say there isn't anything that can help, but ways to make sure it is much more effective.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My advice to you is you get your pct meds in hand before you even do the first pin. Being as your asking a question regarding pct, you haven't researched very much. With that said, you need to have everything in order and on hand before you start the blast. You never know what might happen and can't predict the future. You might have to unexpectedly come off for one reason or another. Then what? You'll have to order pct meds, hope they're in stock, and wait a couple of weeks to get to you.

Thread Information