Millerlight is offline New Member

1st Post & Potential First Cycle... With Complications

Hey guys,
    Love the forums here, I have been a spectator for a while now but I just recently made an account because I would appreciate yalls opinion on my current scenario.

Allow me to fill in some background info before I get started on my whole spill

Training AGE: 3.5 Years
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 210lbs
    Bench:320
    Squat:465
    Dead:530
    Competitive Powerlifter

I will gladly give out more stats if you feel necessary for your response, but I would like to spare the generalities and talk about my specific scenario.

So I have been thinking about AAS for quite some time, and I know I am a "younger" person in terms of starting so I made sure to do months of research and thought before making a decision. After weighting out the pros and cons I decided to take the plunge into AAS
    Eventually I learned everything from proper diet/supplementation protocols to PCT to sourcing to dosages etc and Decided to plan out my first cycle.

My first cycle is going to be about 95% similar to the one in these forums discussed by austitine in his First Cycle Post. 500 Test E, 0.25 Armidex EOD unless mid cycle bloods suggest a change, NOLVA and CLOmid pct. HCG 250IU 2x a week weeks 2-12. I actually am about 2 weeks from having everything on hand.

However I got hit with some pretty bad news this week when I went in for pre-cycle bloodwork
    Results Showed The Following

Testosterone , Serum 373 with the Companies range being 348-1197

Luteinizing Hormone(LH),S 6.4 1.7-8.6

FSH, Serum 1.4 1.5-12.4

I am quite concerned obviously there's a problem with my FSH and the test is arguably low enough to be a problem. Luckily I experience no known sides of Low T....

Now on a forum like this the immediate reaction may be that this is shutdown from some AAS or pro or whatever but I promise you I have taken no AAS or prescription med/prohormone/ test booster/ whatever ever in my life.
    Last supplement cycle run was like a 5week ECA stack while cutting down from 230.

I believe I have found the source of the shutdown and I would appreciate some insight on how to advance. I went to the doctor about 3months ago for some testicular pain after deadlifting and I got diagnosed with varicocele which is basically varicose veins around your testies. However the doc said it was nothing to worry about my age, pain should subside with some rest, and further treatment/possible surgery can be discussed if more symptoms arise. After experiencing no more pain after a few days and no symptoms I never thought anything of it until doing more research now and my blood test results. I am actually going in to test my sperm count to see how that aspect of things is going as-well.

Turns out people who have this condition often get surgery to fix the problem, reverse atrophy of the testies, increase sperm count, and I have found a study or two to suggest that it does boost test aswell.

Basically in my scenario I have essentially already purchased all my supplies for my cycle before finding out about my levels and was 100% to execute.

However after the bloods I am trying to get into a doc's office to get a prognosis and medicals opinion on my scenario, but I value yalls as well as we have similar interest.

I really want to do the cycle for my next powerlifting meet, but I do not want to risk and future shutdown complications due to my current medical condition.... So I am very hesitant to do anything at the current moment.

There is also a side of me that is saying fuck it and go ahead because I already have low T for my age, I may already be infertile, so there's really nothing to lose as far as shutdown....

What are yalls thoughts on the matter?

I have basically decided that at some point in my life I will do AAS, but do you all see a potential for more harm being done in my current state as compared to after a possible surgery/ ball treatment (that is dependent on what a doctor states).

My fear is that I may not get cleared for any sort of treatment for my testies since I currently experience no symptoms and am healthy in all other aspects...

Maybe If I actually just run the cycle and then go to the doc before pct they will flip out since my FSH and Test would essentially be zero then they would help me out....

Millerlight is offline New Member
    ^^ Sarcasm on that last line.. not YOLOing it for the sole purpose to fake more shutdown.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro if you don't need to be on TRT don't mess around aas can really mess you up.Read the young and steroids thread in our educational threads.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Too young for steroids dude

ChicoSuave is offline New Member
    Too young, i agree

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlight View Post
    Hey guys,
    Love the forums here, I have been a spectator for a while now but I just recently made an account because I would appreciate yalls opinion on my current scenario.

Allow me to fill in some background info before I get started on my whole spill

Training AGE: 3.5 Years
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 210lbs
    Bench:320
    Squat:465
    Dead:530
    Competitive Powerlifter

I will gladly give out more stats if you feel necessary for your response, but I would like to spare the generalities and talk about my specific scenario.

So I have been thinking about AAS for quite some time, and I know I am a "younger" person in terms of starting so I made sure to do months of research and thought before making a decision. After weighting out the pros and cons I decided to take the plunge into AAS
    Eventually I learned everything from proper diet/supplementation protocols to PCT to sourcing to dosages etc and Decided to plan out my first cycle.

My first cycle is going to be about 95% similar to the one in these forums discussed by austitine in his First Cycle Post. 500 Test E, 0.25 Armidex EOD unless mid cycle bloods suggest a change, NOLVA and CLOmid pct. HCG 250IU 2x a week weeks 2-12. I actually am about 2 weeks from having everything on hand.

However I got hit with some pretty bad news this week when I went in for pre-cycle bloodwork
    Results Showed The Following

Testosterone , Serum 373 with the Companies range being 348-1197

Luteinizing Hormone(LH),S 6.4 1.7-8.6

FSH, Serum 1.4 1.5-12.4

I am quite concerned obviously there's a problem with my FSH and the test is arguably low enough to be a problem. Luckily I experience no known sides of Low T....

Now on a forum like this the immediate reaction may be that this is shutdown from some AAS or pro or whatever but I promise you I have taken no AAS or prescription med/prohormone/ test booster/ whatever ever in my life.
    Last supplement cycle run was like a 5week ECA stack while cutting down from 230.

I believe I have found the source of the shutdown and I would appreciate some insight on how to advance. I went to the doctor about 3months ago for some testicular pain after deadlifting and I got diagnosed with varicocele which is basically varicose veins around your testies. However the doc said it was nothing to worry about my age, pain should subside with some rest, and further treatment/possible surgery can be discussed if more symptoms arise. After experiencing no more pain after a few days and no symptoms I never thought anything of it until doing more research now and my blood test results. I am actually going in to test my sperm count to see how that aspect of things is going as-well.

Turns out people who have this condition often get surgery to fix the problem, reverse atrophy of the testies, increase sperm count, and I have found a study or two to suggest that it does boost test aswell.

Basically in my scenario I have essentially already purchased all my supplies for my cycle before finding out about my levels and was 100% to execute.

However after the bloods I am trying to get into a doc's office to get a prognosis and medicals opinion on my scenario, but I value yalls as well as we have similar interest.

I really want to do the cycle for my next powerlifting meet, but I do not want to risk and future shutdown complications due to my current medical condition.... So I am very hesitant to do anything at the current moment.

There is also a side of me that is saying fuck it and go ahead because I already have low T for my age, I may already be infertile, so there's really nothing to lose as far as shutdown....

What are yalls thoughts on the matter?

I have basically decided that at some point in my life I will do AAS, but do you all see a potential for more harm being done in my current state as compared to after a possible surgery/ ball treatment (that is dependent on what a doctor states).

My fear is that I may not get cleared for any sort of treatment for my testies since I currently experience no symptoms and am healthy in all other aspects...

Maybe If I actually just run the cycle and then go to the doc before pct they will flip out since my FSH and Test would essentially be zero then they would help me out....
    There's levels aren't of concern because your only 21 your HPTA is still maturing so them levels could still well improve within the next 4 years

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And staring AAS now will only ruin your chances of improvement.

Ealajl is offline Junior Member
    Did lots of research at 21 and so glad I waited until 32

Thread Information