Dex88 is offline New Member

How long do Deca sides last? My experience and help wanted

I'm 28/4or5 cycles done in past

Doing certain research before I started my cycle and I heard that a lot of people find reduced sides by having Higher Deca or tren and lower Test thought I would test out the theory and started with this

250mg test E
    Dbol 30mg
    Deca 600mg
    Arimidex .5 eod
    Caber .5 e3/4days

I quickly realised that this dosage wasn't doing me well 'downstairs' as I couldn't maintain a hard erection and it went flaccid during sex which is never a good thing. I just assumed the dosage just doesn't work for me, so I upped the test to 500mg per week and reduced Deca to 150mg 1 x per week for joint healing properties.

Was on this for about 6 weeks and my dick wasn't the same as usual in flaccid state, and sometimes the erection wasn't as hard either.

I have since came off Deca about 2 months ago. Every few days the sides are happening again.

I do however notice that upping my dosage of arimidex to 1mg eod & caber to 1mg every 3 days helps this greatly- I could hang 3 wet towels off my stick of rock and I'm happy.

I also adding in proviron

I'm sensitive to prolactin sides but never ever had lactation from nipples. I do however feel I'm carrying excess estrogen on chest especially. Did up my dosage of arimidex

Now, my real question is:

is this normal for the Deca sides to be still causing an issue ?
    Anyone else had this problem?
    How long will I have to keep using caber?
    Is arimidex strong enough for me as I'm on 1 mg every other day ?

Appreciate anyone reading and giving some feedback on this topic. Wanted to put this out their for other to get help on this topic incasethey are experiencing similar problems.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    If you want an answer to what is going on go pull some blood work.

With 19Nor and progestins along with elevated estrogens from Deca Tezt and Dbol it is a guessing game.

You came off Deca 2 months ago...does that mean you ended cycle and did a full PCT? If so you should pull bloodwork.

Still "on" that cycle. I've noticed theirs a place to get bloods done here. I'm will get that done when I come "off"

What is the next best ai to arimidex with no real bad sides - I've never used any other.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex88
    Still "on" that cycle. I've noticed theirs a place to get bloods done here. I'm will get that done when I come "off" What is the next best ai to arimidex with no real bad sides - I've never used any other.
    really you need to pull labs I have had lower libido from dropping my e to low. Even on my heaviest cycles I have never needed more then .5 mg eod of dex and have never really had any sides from deca at all.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Like the good guys above said, without bloodwork its just gossip

About cabergoline, you dont need more than 0,25mg twice per week to effectively control prolactin, it is a strong drug (if pharma of course) dont misuse it.

I would say your problems can also be from dbol , with effective prolactin control (I said effective, not excessive), deca is a steroid that has very few side effects. It is also very slow, the build up can take up to 8 weeks, and also lingers in your system for a long time after stoppage, so its not recommended for ppl not on TRT (or cruising)

Thanks for the info guys.

I'm in uk, what excuse should I say to the doctor about getting tested without having to tell them about aas and have that on my record?
    Also do I have to come off to get the bloods done. Currently on test 250mg per week and 25mg proviron .

Maybe I could say I was using a legal pro hormone and had problems since.
    Last edited by Dex88; 05-21-2017 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Missed a question off

Thread Information