thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member

injection site pain

My first cycle I tried test e at 250mg twice per week. After each shot the injection site would be extremely painful, warm, and slightly swollen for the whole week. For the next few days after the shot, the swelling would move from the injection site down my quad (I injected my quads). Is this because my body was having a hard time breaking down the preservative in the steroid ? I also got very very sick at week three and had a fever for 5 days. I stopped using the product after getting sick and thought it might be tainted with bacteria. So my first cycle was a failure. I have new products now and Im trying again. This time Im doing sustanon 250, 250 mg twice per week. I hit my quads and the pip isnt as bad and Im not sick. Is really bad pip typical with most steroids ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust should have more pip than test E.

All esterified steroids have some sort of pain, even pharmacy testosterone leaves a small pain, but from what you described you got bad gear on your 1st cycle. Sometimes UGL producers put too much BA cause of unsterile conditions they work on, or even cause dont want the hassle of filtering the oil (true story) so they just add more benzyl alcohol to help it stay germs free.

TBH I chose sustanon because i thought it would be pretty much the same as test e or cyp but from what ppl have told me its not a good choice for a beginner. The blend of esters can cause changes in test levels? Doesnt really make sense though because the product was designed to give more stable levels over a longer time period I thought. Unfortunately sust is what I have though... I took my first shot of sust thursday. Theres some pip but nothing like the test e I used. F**k, I could hardly walk the next five days after shooting that s**t.

hollywoodundead2016 is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 06-09-2017 at 02:46 PM.

I usually shoot quads for my trt so I thought it would be fine to continue for cycles. Ive heard that theres greater absorption shooting larger muscles so Ive never bothered shooting delts. The pip so far isnt that bad. Im going to shoot glutes next shot. My pharm test cyp for trt never caused any pip so I guess I have to get used to the feeling.

Thread Information