tmeoe is offline Associate Member

1st cycle help please!!!

This is my first post on this forum, so i hope this is the right spot for this.
    Anyway i could really use some advice on this cycle i'm to take, it being my first and all. It looks a little something like this:

Sustanon 250 cycle

wk1 250mg
    wk2 250
    wk3 250
    wk4 500
    wk5 500
    wk6 250
    wk7 250
    wk8 250
    wk9 clomid/ HCG
    wk10 clomid/HCG

First off i hear that this is a great begging cycle and i'd like your opinions on it. Also for the weeks that i would be taking 500mg would i split that into two shots on different days or take it all at once, and i if i split the shots up how many days apart would i take them.

By the way i've been training for about 2 years now (i'm 21 years old) and could use some serious bulking on my 6ft 165lb frame. So I decided i'd like to try a steroid cycle, but i wanna make sure i do it the right way. So any advice would be appreciated!!!

Thanks bros

I'll keep you updated on the results of the cycle

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    at 6' 165lbs, IMO you still have room for improvement and growth. Doesnt sound like you have your diet &/or training in check to me, sorry.

Some side notes: sust isnt the best for beginners. needs to be shot EOD. Single ester tests are the best for keeping things simple. No need for hcg in that length cycle. clomid timing is off anyway. Dont taper test dosages.....Research more on your own.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    at 6' 165lbs, IMO you still have room for improvement and growth. Doesnt sound like you have your diet &/or training in check to me, sorry.

Some side notes: sust isnt the best for beginners. needs to be shot EOD. Single ester tests are the best for keeping things simple. No need for hcg in that length cycle. clomid timing is off anyway. Dont taper test dosages.....Research more on your own.

Good luck
    Well i'm kinda stuck with the stuff i already bought, byt what do you mean by tapering test, and when would be the best time to administer the clmid?

thanks for the advice

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    clomid should be ran 2 weeks after your last shot with test.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    clomid should be ran 2 weeks after your last shot with test.

Depends on what kind of test bro. Do some more research before advising others please

Sust-3wks
    Enan-2wks
    Cyp.-3wks

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    A few comments to make here.

1. I agree with Vette, make sure your diet and training routine are sorted and put on some more weight naturally before using gear.

2. You don't need HCG on such a weak cycle.

3. Start Clomid three weeks after your last shot of Sust and run it for three weeks (usual dosages).

4. Everyone will tell you Sust is not suitable for a first cycle but I used it (2 shots per week) and loved it. But to be honest Test E or Test C is much more suitable.

5. If you can get hold of some Dbol and take 40mg per day for the first four or five weeks.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    tmeoe, I'd hold off for about 3 years bro.
    It's pretty obvious you need to researcha little more, and I feel that 23-24 would be a more appropriate age to consider diving in.

Quote Originally Posted by FedSki
    A few comments to make here.

1. I agree with Vette, make sure your diet and training routine are sorted and put on some more weight naturally before using gear.

2. You don't need HCG on such a weak cycle.

3. Start Clomid three weeks after your last shot of Sust and run it for three weeks (usual dosages).

4. Everyone will tell you Sust is not suitable for a first cycle but I used it (2 shots per week) and loved it. But to be honest Test E or Test C is much more suitable.

5. If you can get hold of some Dbol and take 40mg per day for the first four or five weeks.
    Great thanks from the post cycle therapy clear up, guess i'll have some HCG just lying around for awhile. I've read that Test E is more suitable but considering i had a limited amount of options Sust seemed like the best choice from my research.

As for my diet, i think its pretty solid about 3500 cals 50% pro, 30% carb, 20% fat. I think i could add a few pounds here or there, but why not try the AS in combination with solid nutrition to add on some mass before lacrosse season starts up again?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    sorry for giving you false info bro. i could have sworn sus was 2 weeks, but i guess thats what others are for.

Thread Information