Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By Nephets
  • 1 Post By CALLMEOCT

Thread: Anavar "belly fat" question

false_shuffle is offline New Member

Anavar "belly fat" question

There are several sites online that discuss a significant reduction of "belly fat" while on Anavar , compared to other roids. I think it's pretty unanimous that Anavar helps in reducing fat according to the studies, but what's the truth about this "belly fat" I keep reading about? It's been drilled into my head that you can't spot reduce fat. Thoughts and comments? Why are so many people talking about a reduction in "belly fat" while on Var? If there is any truth to this, please explain the science.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by false_shuffle View Post
    There are several sites online that discuss a significant reduction of "belly fat" while on Anavar, compared to other roids. I think it's pretty unanimous that Anavar helps in reducing fat according to the studies, but what's the truth about this "belly fat" I keep reading about? It's been drilled into my head that you can't spot reduce fat. Thoughts and comments? Why are so many people talking about a reduction in "belly fat" while on Var? If there is any truth to this, please explain the science.
    You can't spot reduce subcutaneous fat but visceral fat reduction is a known, clinically recognized benefit of androgens.

Visceral fat is adipose tissue accumulating around the organs, including intestines.

But for the average AAS audience this shouldn't be a problem. If you have a "beer belly" then diet and exercise is all you need.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Aas isn't a diet aid and from wat I have read Var help shed some fat.But these are in guys with low bf to begin with so it will be noticed.Now if you think you are going to drop 5 10 lbs running Var you better wake up.

false_shuffle is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply guys. Are you telling me that the various people discussing a reduction in "belly fat" are experiencing the placebo effect? As strange as it sounds, it almost sounds like that Var spot reduces fat in the abdominal area, with a good diet. At first it sounds like horse shi**, but too many people are talking about this. Man if this is true, someone really has some explaining to do. Everything in the health industry I have been learned would have been proved wrong if this is the case.

I totally get the visceral vs subQ fat, but that doesn't matter. People are talking about an overall spot reducting effect. I know it sounds crazy, that's why I'm asking. Too many people are saying they notice the effects on the abdomen. I don't get it.

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    yes it help to cut, with clen effect is great

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by false_shuffle View Post
    Thanks for the reply guys. Are you telling me that the various people discussing a reduction in "belly fat" are experiencing the placebo effect? As strange as it sounds, it almost sounds like that Var spot reduces fat in the abdominal area, with a good diet. At first it sounds like horse shi**, but too many people are talking about this. Man if this is true, someone really has some explaining to do. Everything in the health industry I have been learned would have been proved wrong if this is the case.

I totally get the visceral vs subQ fat, but that doesn't matter. People are talking about an overall spot reducting effect. I know it sounds crazy, that's why I'm asking. Too many people are saying they notice the effects on the abdomen. I don't get it.
    I would think most people taking it would have a reasonable to low body fat to start with. I know with myself my belly is the last part of me to lose fat. So in theory if I started to lose body fat on it it would most likely come off my belly as this is all I had left to lose. So I guess it may look like it targets belly fat to some users even though it's just targeting what fat is left.
    elgriff likes this.

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    IMHO, Var will help those low BF guys get a way more defined core look, if you got high bf you wont even notice this effect.

Var seems to be treated as a ''mild'' steroid , it might be mild in terms of sides but for me, its a hella strong steroid, the strength i get while on it is incredible.
    elgriff likes this.

Thread Information