XMeatX is offline New Member

Q about putting liquid into gelcaps

This is kind of an odd question...but is there any problem with putting a liquid solution(disolved in ethanol) into a standard gelatin capsule?

I am about to use liquid clen which is 125mcg/ml and if I wanted to take ~40mcg 3x/ed it woudl be a real bitch to measure it out w/ a syringe each time.

Anyone ever done this?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i think you just drink it - thats what i do but the brand i use (PPL) has a dropper with it

XMeatX is offline New Member
    Thanks for responding. I know I can just drink it, but my concern was that it would be very inconvenient to carry around the bottle and measure it out w/a dropper especially when I work long hours. I just figured it might be easier and more convenient to just quickly pop a pill that I have premeasured and capped.

Anyone think the pill might leak or ethanol might degrade it?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by XMeatX
    Thanks for responding. I know I can just drink it, but my concern was that it would be very inconvenient to carry around the bottle and measure it out w/a dropper especially when I work long hours. I just figured it might be easier and more convenient to just quickly pop a pill that I have premeasured and capped.

Anyone think the pill might leak or ethanol might degrade it?
    I think you can use gel caps. I use CLA, are borage oil and they are both liquids and they come in a gel caps.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    The gel caps would begin to dissolve after a little while, so if i am thinking of the same type, i dont think itll work.

sweet is offline Associate Member
    I have put PNP liquid clomid in gel cap and they start to break down after a few minutes.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    gel caps will disolve within 5-10 minutes of getting wet - thats what they are designed for

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i used jellcaps for reforvit and they did fine. they do break down after a while. i would usually prefill about 10 caps and keep them in an empty bottle. to be safe i would only fill enough for the work day.(each evening fill for next day) i got my caps from the local whole foods store. good luck bro.

Thread Information