• 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Hormon
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: 10 weeks Dbol + T prop

Hormon is offline New Member

10 weeks Dbol + T prop

Hey guys,

After successful 15 weeks cycle on TE and 3 months being OFF after PCT was over I decided to start another one. Previous cycle:
    TE 500 mg/wk (360 T), hCG 500 UI/wk, Arimidex 0,25 mg ED weeks 10-15 (which was way too much).

Weight: 82 kg
    Height: 173 cm
    %BF: 9

The cycle I want to start:
    Testosterone propionate 670 mg/wk (560 T, 50% more than previously), 1-9 week
    Dianabol 30 mg/ED, 1-5 week
    Arimidex 0,5 mg E4D (~0,9 mg/wk), 1-5 week, when hCG administration
    hCG 250 UI E3,5D (500 mg/wk), 1-9 week

Do you approve such stack?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would adjust the armidex to .25 EOD. It's possible to get some nasty skin issues and other unnoticeable sides. Then adjust as needed. Start the AI and hcg at the beginning.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I would adjust the armidex to .25 EOD. It's possible to get some nasty skin issues and other unnoticeable sides. Then adjust as needed. Start the AI and hcg at the beginning.
    I will spread the dose to 0,25 EOD as you suggested. It should maintain more stable level of AI in the blood.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hormon View Post
    I will spread the dose to 0,25 EOD as you suggested. It should maintain more stable level of AI in the blood.
    Exactly!

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How do plan to split the test prop dose.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    How do plan to split the test prop dose.
    I think he's using the proper percentage of the hormone with ester attached, which is making it a bit confusing to me as well.
    What is your gear doses at?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wat does your blood work say?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Wat does your blood work say?
    Everything in the range, the markers have stabilized, HPTA and the testicles were working hard last 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I think he's using the proper percentage of the hormone with ester attached, which is making it a bit confusing to me as well.
    What is your gear doses at?
    It's very simple. I planned my cycle for 63 days (9 weeks), and going to use 6000 mg of T prop, E2D injection - what makes the week average (6000/9 = 670 mg). T prop includes 84% of testosterone , so 670*0,84 = 560 mg (useful to predict how much T to expect in the circulation compared to my previous cycle).

Everything in the range, the markers have stabilized, HPTA and the testicles were working hard last 3 months.

It's very simple. I planned my cycle for 63 days (9 weeks), and going to use 6000 mg of T prop, E2D injection - what makes the week average (6000/9 = 670 mg). T prop includes 84% of testosterone, so 670*0,84 = 560 mg (useful to predict how much T to expect in the circulation compared to my previous cycle).
    It's an odd way or doing it and in my opinion unnecessary but if it works for you great.
    PT1982 likes this.

It's very simple. I planned my cycle for 63 days (9 weeks), and going to use 6000 mg of T prop, E2D injection - what makes the week average (6000/9 = 670 mg). T prop includes 84% of testosterone, so 670*0,84 = 560 mg (useful to predict how much T to expect in the circulation compared to my previous cycle).
    That's what I thought. You were doing exactly what I said.

3 x 10 mg spreaded Dbol dose in non-training days, and 1 x 30 mg before workout in training days? Or just 3 x 10 mg ED?

3 x 10 mg spreaded Dbol dose in non-training days, and 1 x 30 mg before workout in training days? Or just 3 x 10 mg ED?
    If you want to use it as a pre workout then take full dose 1 hour before. If you want to get the maximum results then 30mg ed split into 2 doses

I started administering Dbol 5 days ago, it was first T prop injection today. Impressions:
    I've gained 4 kg of body mass (water retention because of kcal intake drastic change 2000 -> 4000 kcal?), my strenght hasn't increased spectaculary, libido is constant, haven't experienced any serious stimulation. Mild abdominal pain after administration. Dbol has poorly sweet, sour and bitter taste when dissolved under the tongue, no numbness or something characetristic.
    Dbol should work instantly, shouldn't it?
    Last edited by Hormon; 05-26-2017 at 11:03 AM.

I started administering Dbol 5 days ago, it was first T prop injection today. Impressions:
    I've gained 4 kg of body mass (water retention because of kcal intake drastic change 2000 -> 4000 kcal?), my strenght hasn't increased spectaculary, libido is constant, haven't experienced any serious stimulation. Mild abdominal pain after administration. Dbol has poorly sweet, sour and bitter taste when dissolved under the tongue, no numbness or something characetristic.
    Upbump

You are up 4kg (8.8lbs) in 5 days from dbol water weight.
    So yes, the dbol worked right away.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    How many cycles have you ran?

Thanks for your reply guys. It's the second cycle.
    I've decided to inject 100 mg of T prop ED (not E2D), so the blood level should be more stable, and (what's the most important for me) PCT not proceded with extented T washout period. After the first T prop administration (200 mg as one-time frontloaded dose) I went to bed and I got up in the morning as a monster. Pump, energy, motivation, and the best training since last 3 months... That's another reason to consider my current Dbol as a wrong drug.
    I'm going to order Dbol from another source, manufactured by reliable lab, let's see.

Blood test results after 1 week of the cycle:
    T total > 52 (10-28 nmol/l, the result out of lab scale)
    E2 364 (40-161 pmol/l)
    PRL 414 (57-357 uIU/ml)
    P4 0,86 (<0,47 nmol/l)

As you can see, Dbol is working at it's best (E2). PRL is over the range which makes me a little concerned (i had sex about 30 min before taking blood work, it may be the cause). Progesterone is high as well, why is that? I feel fantastic (high libido and energy levels) despite the results. No gyno symptoms.

E2:T ratio is probably fine, that's why my libido is high. Despite this I will take 0,25 mg Adex ED instead of EOD. What do you think about the results?

Thread Information