Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Planning a beginner TRENendous Cycle.

Muse is offline Junior Member

Question Planning a beginner TRENendous Cycle.

I'm currently in the planning stage for my fourth cycle. This will be my first time with Tren , I've done some extensive research on the compound and read Atomini's Trenbolone Guide

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Previous Cycles:
    1: Andropen 275 (test blend) for 10 weeks
    2: Test E @500mg/wk with a D-bol kick start (HCG and Adex)
    3: Test E @600mg/wk, EQ @600mg/wk (HCG and Adex)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Proposed Cycle
    This will be a 'Recomp' cycle obviously controlled by my diet and training. I know it's generally better to run Test Prop, but I was hoping to run Test-E (please feel free to challenge this)

Week 1-12: Test-E @ 150mg/wk
    Week 3-10: Tren-A @ 200mg/wk (50mg/EOD)
    Caber @ 0.5mg/wk (0.25mg/3.5 days) - first time using, as a prolactin preventative.
    Week 2-12: HCG @ 500iu/wk (250iu/3.5 days)

PCT
    Week 15-18: Nolva @40/20/20/20, Clomid @100/50/50/50

Cycle Support:
    Vitamin-B6 600mg/day
    Liver support

Are my dosages ok for a first tren cycle?
    *Does everyone run caber as a preventative regardless?
    *Do I need to run adex as I usually do? I thought with low test it'd be pointless due to almost TRT/HRT dose hardly aromatizing?
    *Can tren be pinned SubQ or is it a bad idea and IM as usual? It's my first time pinning more than x2 weekly.

Thanks for reading, all advise/criticim is appreciated

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please don't take that dose of B6. It's plainly toxic. Seek IM B12 instead, or oral methylcobalamin.

I don't see the point of introducing a short ester (Tren A) at week 3.

Why not just 200mg Tren A for the whole cycle? You won't be disappointed. Drop the E.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 05-22-2017 at 07:00 PM.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Please don't take that dose of B6. It's plainly toxic. Seek IM B12 instead, or oral methylcobalamin.

I don't see the point of introducing a short ester (Tren A) at week 3.

Why not just 200mg Tren A for the whole cycle? You won't be disappointed. Drop the E.
    you are misreading his post....
    he is using test E and tren A

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would def. stay at the 200mg Tren A for your first cycle with Tren. My first go with it was terrible. I started with 200mg per week and all was good so I upped it to 300mg per week and then to 400mg. By the time I hit 400mg/week I was losing my mind. I got really insecure and was super angry. It's no longer an issue running 400+mg/week for me but the first time around was ROUGH.

Also, be prepared to sweat like a MOFO at night on Tren.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This cycle will work, but im not going against the advice given. I'd just go higher personally. 200mgs will be fine though. Don't pin subQ

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I would def. stay at the 200mg Tren A for your first cycle with Tren. My first go with it was terrible. I started with 200mg per week and all was good so I upped it to 300mg per week and then to 400mg. By the time I hit 400mg/week I was losing my mind. I got really insecure and was super angry. It's no longer an issue running 400+mg/week for me but the first time around was ROUGH.

Also, be prepared to sweat like a MOFO at night on Tren.
    Every cycle on tren can be a new experience! Just don't have people who piss you off hanging around.
    Obs likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    This cycle will work, but im not going against the advice given. I'd just go higher personally. 200mgs will be fine though. Don't pin subQ
    I agree, I think 300mg is a good dose.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Every cycle on tren can be a new experience! Just don't have people who piss you off hanging around.
    Convert the anger to drive. All I can do some days is chant to myself that I cant go to prison. Someone makes me angry and I just move faster and harder.
    Its damn hard to keep your hands to yourself at times.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The first time taking it, i didn't know what was going on witht the shakes at night and I was unaware of the increased aggression and anger. I have now learned how to handle it. Just this last week I had two strangers on different occasions get aggresive with me and I did not respond. The words that I wanted to use and what I wanted to do were all controlled. NOTE: I am presently on tren
    If I could not control it, then I feel that I shouldnt be using it. The first time you really dod not realize it unless someone tells you or you are aware of the sides. I also found that the more injections, the less the sides. I actually inject ED.

Wow I'd rather have a less potent cycle and reduce the sides with a lower dose... What's the lowest you've ran tren ?

I'm thinking maybe reduce the tren ace to around 100mg/wk. surely this would yield results?

Alternatively I'll maybe change compound but don't know what to replace with... Thanks!

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Wow I'd rather have a less potent cycle and reduce the sides with a lower dose... What's the lowest you've ran tren ?

I'm thinking maybe reduce the tren ace to around 100mg/wk. surely this would yield results?

Alternatively I'll maybe change compound but don't know what to replace with... Thanks!
    If you start tren a from week 1 I'd stop at week 8. The issue with tren is that it's most commonly underdosed and 100mg per week just isn't worth it in my opinion. At that point you could change to Masteron or Winstrol (I'd prefer Masteron).
    Last edited by Marcus G; 05-23-2017 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    If you start tren a from week 1 I'd stop at week 8. The issue with tren is that it's most commonly underdosed and 100mg per week just isn't worth it in my opinion. At that point you could change to Masteron or Winstrol (I'd prefer Masteron).
    Thanks, I've never ran mast. Surely using under dosed tren at 100mg/wk I'd notice some gains? My aim is to get leaner and add a little bit of muscle using cyclical dieting with carb cycling similar to the approach outlined by llyle McDonald's UD2.0 in his book.

Thanks

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I agree, I think that risk vs benefit to running Tren intersects at 300-350mg per week. Where the risk of using Tren vs potential side effects is best. Running 100mg/week does not justify the risk/reward of running this compound. In that I think it's best to forgo using it at that dosage as the benefits are minimal and you could run a safer compound and get the same amount of benefit without the risks.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 05-23-2017 at 08:42 AM.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    1. You have left off the most important item for any cycle. AI Even though Tren does not aromatize and any raise in estrogen will magnify your sides from Tren.

2. Completely disagree 100 mg of tren has a reduced risk reward. Just running 50 mg with TrT dose test is incredible. Almost as strong as a 500 test cycle. I think everyone should start low and move up. 300-400 is a high Intermediate dose to High dose. Starting there is why so many get hit with sides. 100 a week will give you more nutrient partitioning and nitrogen balance than 500 test.

3. Read around and you will be astounded at how many people never go beyond 100-150 Tren a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    1. You have left off the most important item for any cycle. AI Even though Tren does not aromatize and any raise in estrogen will magnify your sides from Tren.

2. Completely disagree 100 mg of tren has a reduced risk reward. Just running 50 mg with TrT dose test is incredible. Almost as strong as a 500 test cycle. I think everyone should start low and move up. 300-400 is a high Intermediate dose to High dose. Starting there is why so many get hit with sides. 100 a week will give you more nutrient partitioning and nitrogen balance than 500 test.

3. Read around and you will be astounded at how many people never go beyond 100-150 Tren a week.
    Thanks dude. Could you please link me to someone who has achieved a successful cycle at these low doses?
    I did consider an AI, but I generally run at 0.25mg/EOD Adex when using Test ~500mg/wk. Im unsure how much to dose with this small TRT dose of Test.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post

I'm using 200mg weekly tren-e and I'm not feeling much different, perhaps minor heat, but nothing like the 100mg mislabeled acetate (was supposed to be -e) I had run last autumn. I recall that kicking in FAST and leave as quickly. Genuine Tren matching label content seems rather elusive.

About AI, I've found it to negate much of the benefits from Tren, especially on mood. I'm thus dialing my TRT dose as low as possible not to need it. Also AI will impact lipids further.

Ealajl is offline Junior Member
    I'd like to try this cycle some day.

Thread Information