• 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 2 Post By geezuschrist
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Air in syringe to get last bit out

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member

Air in syringe to get last bit out

Well someone told me to leave just a little air in the syringe to get that last little bit out, thoughts?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore View Post
    Well someone told me to leave just a little air in the syringe to get that last little bit out, thoughts?
    Yes it is an ok thing to do. Just a small bubble. I always do it with hcg to make certain I am getting full doseage.
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Yes it is an ok thing to do. Just a small bubble. I always do it with hcg to make certain I am getting full doseage.
    Thanks brotha
    Obs likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I do mine like that. Helps expel almost everything in the pin.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah, the air bubble technique, I always pin using this, .1ml is enough.
    PT1982 likes this.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    I have always pinned like that, never had a problem

Thank you all!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is also a brand of syringes that have a nipple on the plunger that pushes the last bit out of the hub. I believe the brand is excel, the spelling might be off.
    Obs likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes. .1ml is good. I have, to prove a point once, did 1ml. DO NOT ATTEMPT! It won't kill you, but why even try? Lol.
    MuscleScience likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Yes. .1ml is good. I have, to prove a point once, did 1ml. DO NOT ATTEMPT! It won't kill you, but why even try? Lol.
    Im dying to know what happened...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Had a full 2 inch erection.
    PT1982 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Nothing actually happened, lol. I have to give my dad his his weekly testosterone injections because he can't do it and only wants it in the glues. So he ideally preps his barrels and hands them off to me to finish the job. Well, he was having a hard time getting the air bubble out and I told him it was no big deal. My mom is a nurse as well and she said "air bubbles can kill you!" I started to argue, but instead I pulled up a straight air bubble in a separate syringe and stuck it in my delt. They both freaked and pleaded not to inject, as if I was about to commit suicide right in front of them, lol. I pressed in and just proved my point. Nothing at all happened and they seemed astonished. It was a good day to be me. Anytime I can win an argument with my mother is always a good day!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Had a full 2 inch erection.
    Hahaha! I've often thought of a bicycle tire air pump for that exact reason! :P

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nothing actually happened, lol. I have to give my dad his his weekly testosterone injections because he can't do it and only wants it in the glues. So he ideally preps his barrels and hands them off to me to finish the job. Well, he was having a hard time getting the air bubble out and I told him it was no big deal. My mom is a nurse as well and she said "air bubbles can kill you!" I started to argue, but instead I pulled up a straight air bubble in a separate syringe and stuck it in my delt. They both freaked and pleaded not to inject, as if I was about to commit suicide right in front of them, lol. I pressed in and just proved my point. Nothing at all happened and they seemed astonished. It was a good day to be me. Anytime I can win an argument with my mother is always a good day!
    Your right about winning arguments with your mom. Mine is a nurse as well, and it is great to be right. These opportunities dont happen all that often so you have to take advantage of them when you can.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Your right about winning arguments with your mom. Mine is a nurse as well, and it is great to be right. These opportunities dont happen all that often so you have to take advantage of them when you can.
    You got that right! Lol

Hahahaha sounds like my story a little, friend came over in the middle of my shot and was kinda freaking out, he didn't know i'm on trt, and was saying make sure no air bubbles. I was like eh oh well if I die I die knowing it wouldn't hurt me and played it off that it's possible I die. His face dropped and didn't know what to say haha
    Obs and PT1982 like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Lmao! Thats great!
    PT1982 likes this.

Thread Information