Thread: Making Fina

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member

Making Fina

The more and more i've looked at all the fina reviews i just know i have to try some. My next cycle is lookin like this.
    1-8 50mg Fina ED
    1-8 50mg Test prop ED
    But i've looked into it and my source says $130 for 20ml 100mg. And The cheapest i have found the carts is like 35.00 and the Kits are like 20 bucks. Is it worth it to make myself or is it a heart ache. Just need to kno before i go through the trouble. Thanks.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    its pretty easy to make, and its cheaper. took me no time at all the first time through.

Quote Originally Posted by sin
    its pretty easy to make, and its cheaper. took me no time at all the first time through.
    Did u use the directions off of got****.com? Or is there a better one?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Im fixing to venture off and try to make my own...yes the directions off the got++++ site are the best that ive found...it doesnt look that hard, i mean 100bucks for a 4-5 week supply...I couldnt resist....Im gonna bump this though b/c i would like some tips or advise also.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Im fixing to venture off and try to make my own...yes the directions off the got++++ site are the best that ive found...it doesnt look that hard, i mean 100bucks for a 4-5 week supply...I couldnt resist....Im gonna bump this though b/c i would like some tips or advise also.
    I was planning on using one cart and doing a 2 g kit. with that being said how many mg will be in a ML? Thanks

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHSDOG55
    I was planning on using one cart and doing a 2 g kit. with that being said how many mg will be in a ML? Thanks
    To save yourself some time on mathematical conversions, get the 4g kit. got****.com has the instructions in 4g kit. It's not hard by any means, but for 1st timers just do it like that.

a 2g kit will give you 20ml w/ concentration of 100mg/ml.

my opinion is to get the 4g kit to make 40ml, b/c that is the only PURE trenbolone on the market (which is no longer made) Revelar has taken it's place, and you can save it.

Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    To save yourself some time on mathematical conversions, get the 4g kit. got****.com has the instructions in 4g kit. It's not hard by any means, but for 1st timers just do it like that.

a 2g kit will give you 20ml w/ concentration of 100mg/ml.

my opinion is to get the 4g kit to make 40ml, b/c that is the only PURE trenbolone on the market (which is no longer made) Revelar has taken it's place, and you can save it.
    Is there any place out there that is a good place to get finaplix pellets. I dont even know where to begin on this one. Any help is great appreciated please PM me.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Dont heat it which ever direction you use. Its not even needed, neither is a final bake.

It is very simple though. The best direction I have seen are http://basskilleronline.com/finaplix_directions_02.html I would follow them exactly myself if doing it the traditional kit way

so does a 4g kit make 40ml with a concentration 0f 100mg/ml or is it 75mg/ml?

Slypknot is offline Member
    I believe the concentration depends on where you buy your kit from. Mine was 75mg/ml (4g) but I've seen others out there that are 100mg/ml.

thanks for the directions billy...i like those alot better. Also is it bad to crush the pellets to help them dissolve faster...or just take my time?

which kit did you go with slypnot??? mr.t's kit is the one im about sold on.

I actually went with getp***.com... I had used them in the past and had zero probs. Most kits are the same (from what I've found) I just like these guys cause shipping is really quick to me.

I also spent 2 days making mine, didn't crush any pellets and didn't use any heat. I had about a week before I needed the fina anyways so 2 days was no sweat and it came out perfect-o!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I have always used a glass rod and crushed them. If you dont, itll just take longer to disolve but thats not really a big deal.

Thanks bros...yeah i noticed that gpz has them also...are the vials tall and skinny or did they have a larger base...im afraid of tipping them over.

If you're worried about tipping them you may wanna re-evaluate whether to make it or not... there's no need to rush, take your time and follow the instructions and you'll be a-ok regardless of what kit you get.

crazy man is offline Banned
    i would like to where to get good priced pellets i used go through American**&.com

Uhhh, that would be a source request - which is not allowed. Please read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Slypknot
    If you're worried about tipping them you may wanna re-evaluate whether to make it or not... there's no need to rush, take your time and follow the instructions and you'll be a-ok regardless of what kit you get.
    Im not worried about rushing...i plan on taking 2 days to complete mine also...but accedents do happen and if a vial is tall and skinny it seems like it would be more like lickly to happen, a fatter bottle is just my personal preference. I was just asking you to inform me about the product.

Also to anyone....how long can you leave the fina pellets in theoil before you HAVE to extract the fina out and filter it????

sharky is offline Associate Member
    let me know when you are going to get started. im going to do the same. ive been looking into it and it sounds good to me.pm me if you get a chance. if i dont get right back to you check back in about 10 hrs. i have strange hrs. with work/workout/2nd job bouncing.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    GPZ's vials are short & fat. You'd have to kick it to knock it over.

Thread Information