Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By Nephets
  • 2 Post By Marcus G

Thread: Mt 1st. AAS cycle

Revox is offline New Member

Mt 1st. AAS cycle

hello everyone ,so this is my first thread and aswell first time in this site with registration.
    ok few words about me ,im 23age 184cm (6,1ft) and 78kg 9% bodyfat. Im into training now like 4 years and decided to try AAS for once ,cause i sed myself why not you must try everything in life if you want it,never hesistate. So yeh i read alot of information in internet watched many videos so i can say I know a little (many of u would say that). So decided to start with testosterone ,and than decided to add winstrol aswell,cause i read its good. but tpo be honest more weeks of my cycle passing by im starting to realise that i when i started especially i knew very little. So at the momemnt im in my 8th week of cycle ,dont see or feel any side and currently im not using any AI's or other medications. So thats my Cycle ,and I want you guys give me some advices or just land a hand in some ways if needed.
    so im currently running:

week 1-4 250mg Test.Enenthate then i incresed to 500mg.
    weekk 5-12 500mg Test E.
    week 7-12 20mg Winstroll
    13-14 weeks off for cleanse
    week 15-16 Nolvadex 40mg ed. and 50mg Clomid ed.
    week 17-18 Nolvadex 20mg. ed. and Clomid 25mg. ed.

at the moment now i am at week 8 ,still having some problems with injecting sometimes,cause i have no idea why the needle sometimes goes very hard and sometimes very easily. I change needles between drawing test and injecting,doing it twice a week ,late monday and early friday.

So please any tios advices about my cycke is it any good for first time and it was wise or not adding winny' ,thanks alot who will respond . sorry for long thread and my not perfect english .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    1st not using a AI isn't a smart thing it's wat you don't feel that can hurt you.2nd pick a dose and run it this ramp up thing is old school and worthless.3rd LEARN HOW TO EAT you are too light for your size unless you are like a couple guys we got that like too look at themselves naked.So hit the diet section and learn how too eat or you will never put on any size and keep it! Good luck bro!

Thanks mate for the informationand reply (Y) my bad sorry i forgot to mention that im ectomorph "Hardgainer",I already gained in past 4 years quite some kilos i would say from 60kg when i started. To be honest i have pretty good pisichue,because doesnt mattert in wich gym i come there is always some people who will say a good words or so about it (just saying to be more clear) . So that was the main thing why i started AAS cycle ,cause i think i might reached my natural limits: 1st of all i eat alot always and its good quality food with counted calories (aprox 3200-3800) and nutrients ,so thats not the case for sure 2nd i might think that aswell cause i changed training programs exercises many times i even raised calories but i didnt gain even a killo to my weight in past 6 months . So thats was the reason of starting ,i dont wanna be massive ( its imposible for ecto') i just wanna reach 85kg and maintain it with 9-10% bf . But anymay thank Brah' i wil rethink my desicion about AI's I might get it (y)

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    ecto endo or whatever....If you stopped gaining weight you have to eat more food.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    ecto endo or whatever....If you stopped gaining weight you have to eat more food.
    truer words cannot be said...

But how more I could possibly eat ,If even now im always full or even overeated sometimes and eating 5-6 time per day ,and never feel 'empty and perfect' i dont even remeber how does it feel to be hungry.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nephets View Post
    ecto endo or whatever....if you stopped gaining weight you have to eat more food.
    bingo!

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Revox View Post
    But how more I could possibly eat ,If even now im always full or even overeated sometimes and eating 5-6 time per day ,and never feel 'empty and perfect' i dont even remeber how does it feel to be hungry.
    Are you asking how to eat more? You just do! Dude, this isnt an easy way out like most people from the outside assume. It's hard work and it never gets easy. When you reach a point to where you stop growing, you have to increase your calories and eat more. It sucks and I'm not going to lie and tell you it's wonderful. When you get full, eat more. You're going to throw up sometimes. You're going to get indigestion. It's a part of training your body to do something it dont want to do. It gets easier. But when It gets easy, you'll have to adjust again and go through it all over again. I've learned to eat super fast. As in eating a 12oz steak, 2 baked potatoes, 1/2lb of asparagus, and 32 oz of milk in less than 5 minutes. That way it doesn't settle and I can force feed myself seconds. You have to force feed. Make sure to take probiotics, have some antacids handy, and do what it takes.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try eating 9 meals per day and that's not including the post workout shake. If you want to get big u have to eat big (clean real food) the one thing that separates bodybuilders and wona be gym rats isn't the steroids it's the nutrition.
    Jphunter and PT1982 like this.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Calorie dense foods can help too. Good fats. Nuts oils etc. Those things add up quick. I chug some water before I go to bed just so when I wake up to pee I can eat something or pound back a shake.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    1st not using a AI isn't a smart thing it's wat you don't feel that can hurt you.2nd pick a dose and run it this ramp up thing is old school and worthless.3rd LEARN HOW TO EAT you are too light for your size unless you are like a couple guys we got that like too look at themselves naked.So hit the diet section and learn how too eat or you will never put on any size and keep it! Good luck bro!
    That stayed with you huh ? To funny

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Try eating 9 meals per day and that's not including the post workout shake. If you want to get big u have to eat big (clean real food) the one thing that separates bodybuilders and wona be gym rats isn't the steroids it's the nutrition.
    Best advice you could get !!!

Newman24 is offline New Member
    Good luck!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    if you can't gain weight natty then any thing you gain on cycle if you gain you will lose! A guy going from 170 to 180 needs too eat like a 180 guy.Everyone can gain hit the diet section post your diet with macro's and they will help you.Believe me you are not the 1st too say they can't gain weight.Most guys think they are eating more than they really are and are not weighing their food.People think aas is magic but it's a small part FOOD is 95% of getting big anyone can get ripped but due it with some size then you will turn heads.

Thread Information