Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG

Thread: What does PCT feel like?

50kRunner is offline New Member

What does PCT feel like?

A question for the veterans out there. What does it feel like when you come off your cycle and start your PCT? I'm not looking for instructions, there are plenty of threads out there with that. I want to know how I am I supposed to feel and what is considered feeling normal. Do you feel tired, lethargic, and no libido? Not like that at all?

Like I said, I just want to know what I'm in store for and what is normal.

Thanks!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by 50kRunner View Post
    A question for the veterans out there. What does it feel like when you come off your cycle and start your PCT? I'm not looking for instructions, there are plenty of threads out there with that. I want to know how I am I supposed to feel and what is considered feeling normal. Do you feel tired, lethargic, and no libido? Not like that at all?

Thanks!
    It varys person to person and its not the same every time. The feelings range from just fine to dog ass.
    After pct is when you might really start feeling bad but many have no issues then either.

I am a puss, I hate it bad enough I am going trt route and not touching pct again God willing.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by 50kRunner View Post

Thanks!
    Normal is a pretty bareable feeling but pump will be missing as pct does not prevent hct lowering.
    Fullness will also decrease cause pct doesnt make u hold on to roidcaused water buildup.
    And restingtime beetween workouts fades back as it was cause pct doesnt prevent cortisol. If u use mk677 in pct, that last one there migth not be an issue.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I feel like garbage on clomid..pct makes me feel moody and irritable most the time the biggest thing I miss is the aggression in the gym and pumps..I have to push myself through a workout mentally cause physically I don't feel like it..that's just me though ..pct is important for your long term growth and look though imo, and your health..
    Obs likes this.

On pct I feel like I'm on cycle. High libido, still lifting relatively heavy etc.

It's once pct is done that I feel like shit. Recuperation takes longer. Joints hurt. Not as strong. Sluggish feeling.

chab is offline Junior Member
    2nd week of PCT, I was sitting on the floor naked, eating icecream from a tub and crying; that's how bad it was for me ...

50kRunner is offline New Member
    So essentially there is no "normal" feeling during and after PCT. Everybody is different. Thanks!

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member
    Clomid is the worst drug for causing depression ever. Went absolutely crazy on the stuff and will never use again.

Thread Information