Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By MToption2

Thread: Finestride or avodart?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Finestride or avodart?

Anyone have experience with either of these hair loss preventers? Did you only use it while on cycle or long term? Loss of libido and ED are common side affects of these but im assuming being on (a proper) cycle would pretty much make low libido almost impossible lol. My hair definitely gets thinner with each cycle so id figured id ask before it all gets shaved off. I just say i happily traded muscles for hair
    Obs likes this.

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    My libido on cycle with finestride was just fine, but when I do it off cycle I notice changes in Libido such as no morning wood.

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Anyone have experience with either of these hair loss preventers? Did you only use it while on cycle or long term? Loss of libido and ED are common side affects of these but im assuming being on (a proper) cycle would pretty much make low libido almost impossible lol. My hair definitely gets thinner with each cycle so id figured id ask before it all gets shaved off. I just say i happily traded muscles for hair
    Part of how those drugs work at stopping hair loss is inadvertently increasing estrogen. Not just DHT inhibition.
    PT1982 likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Imo, use of either 'steride for prevention of hair loss is a serious long term commitment. What's key is to dose as little as possible and to stick with it.... Obviously not running obnoxious AAS cycles. You may limit your self to TRT/HGH/var...for example. If you are comfortable shaving it off, all the more power to you

Thread Information