Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: 6 weeks out from Show. looking to try Var and Winny

Bowtye8 is offline Junior Member

6 weeks out from Show. looking to try Var and Winny

6 weeks out.
    Currently on Test Cyp(100mgx3) and Ten A(150mgx3) per week (Mon,Wed,Fri)

I plan to cut tren out 3 weeks and test 2 weeks prior to on stage.
    What I did last fall. Worked out decent. Just small local shows.

Thinking of Anavar starting at 60 for 2 weeks then 100 for 2 weeks.
    At 3 weeks out start Winny(oral) up until contest day.
    I don't have that yet. Getting this week.

Thoughts?
    Thanks

Experienced user... But just been always using Test and blends(sus, test 400,etc) and Tren A.
    45 yrs old. On TRT with Dr.... but Adding to it

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm 9 weeks out and passed the half century mark started competing at your age. I can relate.
    Everyone is different but I think that 3 weeks of winnie is to little. I wouldn't do less than 6 weeks. I would also switch to test prop. You only want short esthers at this point. I always continue the cycle until 5-6 days from the event. Others will say to stop before that even with prop. Whatever you feel comfortable with
    Last years discovery was mast. You might want to try this in the future.
    This years discovery is the EC stack. The EC stack blows clen out of the water.
    There are people on here that are much more experienced than myself. I have a very good idea what works good for me, but lately I needed to be pushed out of my comfort zone and these guys are great!
    Bowtye8 likes this.

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I'm 9 weeks out and passed the half century mark started competing at your age. I can relate.
    Everyone is different but I think that 3 weeks of winnie is to little. I wouldn't do less than 6 weeks. I would also switch to test prop. You only want short esthers at this point. I always continue the cycle until 5-6 days from the event. Others will say to stop before that even with prop. Whatever you feel comfortable with
    Last years discovery was mast. You might want to try this in the future.
    This years discovery is the EC stack. The EC stack blows clen out of the water.
    There are people on here that are much more experienced than myself. I have a very good idea what works good for me, but lately I needed to be pushed out of my comfort zone and these guys are great!
    Could you talk about the EC stack Charger?

Quote Originally Posted by CALLMEOCT
    Could you talk about the EC stack Charger?
    ephedrine caffein stack.
    You can get ephedrine in bronkaid in the US. It is "over the counter" however you need to go to the pharmacist and ask for it. You will need an I D and to sign a document. Ephedrine is used in making drugs which is the reason for the precaution.
    1 bronkaid and 1 caffein 3x per day and watch the weight decrease. Drink alot of water and make sure that you are eating your diet requirements. I struglled to eat on it so be careful.
    Be car ful not to overdue it. It works so fine it is easy to want more and more. I have heard horror stories of people that have overdone it.
    Hope this helps.

Bowtye8 is offline Junior Member
    I should be able to get a good 5 weeks in on Winny.
    So take both Anavar and Winny...Do I tamper off on either or run right up to show date?

Thanks

I run it up to 5 days out and stop. I do not taper. Once again, this is what has worked for me. You will need to see how you react. I also have never taken oral winnie, i am assuming that it is just like the injectable.
    Are you taking NAC?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would look to take var OR winny, not both. Take NAC regardless of the one you choose. Both survive the first pass through the liver, so they are both liver toxic. Anavar MAY be mild-er than winstrol , but I've yet to see any conclusive evidence of this. It's all hearsay. We know they are both hepatoxic, so using 1 is not only safer, but responsible.

Thread Information