Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 2 Post By songdog

Thread: 2 week progress update

gearnoobie is offline New Member

2 week progress update

So I started a first cycle a couple weeks ago.

So far the cycle has consisted of
    - 1ml TEST PROP (100mg) per week
    - 1ml TREN E per week

Weight was 100.4kg
    Weight now 100.1kg
    Muscle mass was 40.3kg
    Muscle mass more 44.2kg
    Fat content was 26.8kg
    Fat content now 22.3kg

So I've gained 4kg (9lb) lean muscle mass
    And I've lost 4.5kg (10lb) of body fat.

Very happy so far 😃😃😃

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No way you should be using tren on your first cycle and sorry, no way those readings are correct but regular readings will at least you a pattern of progress.

You should drop the tren immediately and I hope you are taking an ai if you are almost 30% bodyfat.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You do know test prop is a short ester and dosing it once per week is useless...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Tren will mess you up without test! and I agree you readings are wrong.

Mike A is offline New Member
    I would say some of the "muscle" is just water weight. My opinion too, drop off the tren .

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why do you keep starting threads while describing your compounds? Are you trying to get flamed? I know people are over looking your cycle amd only seeing the "first cycle" and "tren ". You're screwing up bad man and no one wants to follow your progression log knowing what you're doing to yourself.

Guys: he's running 100mgs of test p a week! He's shutting down and replacing his natural test production with less than natural. And then using 100mgs a tren a week. He's giving results, but he's not going to accomplish anything but harm with this abomination. Please op stop this and research. Youre barely in so you can stop and rebound. Please stop and let us actually help you out. Do you even have PCT planned?
    Capebuffalo likes this.

gearnoobie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Why do you keep starting threads while describing your compounds? Are you trying to get flamed? I know people are over looking your cycle amd only seeing the "first cycle" and "tren ". You're screwing up bad man and no one wants to follow your progression log knowing what you're doing to yourself.

Guys: he's running 100mgs of test p a week! He's shutting down and replacing his natural test production with less than natural. And then using 100mgs a tren a week. He's giving results, but he's not going to accomplish anything but harm with this abomination. Please op stop this and research. Youre barely in so you can stop and rebound. Please stop and let us actually help you out. Do you even have PCT planned?
    People are overlooking lots of things.
    Even you've overlooked what Im using.
    I mentioned that I've increased my TEST PROP to 1ml every 3 days and TREN 0.5ml every 3 days.

I keep hearing that Im going to harm myself but when I read about the side effects of TREN all I find are persperation, cough, insomnia ..etc. Nothing that is really scaring me off to be honest.

I would LOVE some help, but people here seem to offer opinions only without suggestions or alternatives.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Tren will shut down your natural test production not suppress it. At your age restarting will be hard enough.

So your cycle is 200mg if prop per week? That's barely a TRT dose and imho a waste of a cycle.

Did you read this?

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Can you post a pic of yourself?
    almostgone and PT1982 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Here is his other thread

Dosage conversion
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 05-31-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    PT1982 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No we are not over looking anything hell! you don't even know how too run prop correctly.Let's just just hope you don't experience were you can't bust a nut even afer your cycle is over you won't find that is wat you are reading if you been reading at all.Beacuse if you were you wouldn't be running tren or prop E3 days.But we get a lot of guys like you who don't listen until it's too late but they are mostly kids.Good luck.
    Capebuffalo and PT1982 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gearnoobie View Post
    People are overlooking lots of things.
    Even you've overlooked what Im using.
    I mentioned that I've increased my TEST PROP to 1ml every 3 days and TREN 0.5ml every 3 days.

I keep hearing that Im going to harm myself but when I read about the side effects of TREN all I find are persperation, cough, insomnia ..etc. Nothing that is really scaring me off to be honest.

I would LOVE some help, but people here seem to offer opinions only without suggestions or alternatives.
    You've been given a lot of help bubba. You really have. Drop the tren and pin the prop every other day if you're hell bent on blasting. If your that scared of tren, you shouldn't ever have considered it in the first place. And I didn't overlook you man. One of the other 3 or 4 threads hot said you were running 100mgs of test p a week and 100mgs of tren a week. I've been following closely. You may have changed the dose somewhere, but you're still not doing it correctly. That's all any of us are trying to tell you. This is a harm reduction sub forum and we're going to offer you the safest advice, even when it's not what you want you want to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Here is his other thread

Dosage conversion
    There was 1 more earlier as well

Thread Information