• 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By Cupid

Thread: First cycle, I need some of your help.

jonyz is offline New Member

First cycle, I need some of your help.

In a few months I'm going to start my first testosterone monocycle

It consists of test -E, with a dose of 250mg per week for 8 weeks, Do you think I will notice results with 250mg? Or 500mg for 8 weeks?

PCT, novaldex starting at week 2, 10mg per day.
    Clomid, 2 weeks after finishing the cycle for 3 weeks. The first week 75mg per day, the second week 50mg per day and the third week 50mg per day.

Do you think I should use HCG at the end of the cycle?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I think you need to do alot more research but before i answer your questions can you give us a bit more back ground.

How long have you been training for
    How old are you?
    What kind of training do you do?
    Diet?
    Stats?

Thanks
    PT1982 likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    At 18 I advise you read this

The young and Steroids
    PT1982 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I think you need to do alot more research but before i answer your questions can you give us a bit more back ground.

How old are you?
    Diet?
    Stats?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    At 18 I advise you read this

The young and Steroids
    Please answer these questions as it'll help us help you but one thing is for sure please do more research especially on half lifes and active life's etc but I don't condone in anyone yiur age taking hormones as you have plenty circulating in your blood stream(test being the highest it will be or close to it by now to the ages 22-25
    Capebuffalo and PT1982 like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bump, just because....
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Bump, just because....
    Right? Where's OP...
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

How old are you?
    Diet?
    Stats?

Thanks
    Training for 3 years.
    23 yo.
    Stats: 187cm, 78kg, 10%bf.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by jonyz View Post
    Training for 3 years.
    23 yo.
    Stats: 187cm, 78kg, 10%bf.
    Your profile says 18.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Your profile says 18.
    im from 1993. on sept 24.

Are you guys going to tell him that 8 weeks of test E at 250-500mgs isn't worth the risk, or just let it slide?........ lol. I've got to say jonyz, I'd like to have a better feeling about this. Have you done some research on your own? And if so, can you lay out a plan that you would be confident in? I ask because Marcus (I think it's Marcus) has a sticky that literally lays out the ideal first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Are you guys going to tell him that 8 weeks of test E at 250-500mgs isn't worth the risk, or just let it slide?........ lol. I've got to say jonyz, I'd like to have a better feeling about this. Have you done some research on your own? And if so, can you lay out a plan that you would be confident in? I ask because Marcus (I think it's Marcus) has a sticky that literally lays out the ideal first cycle.
    If I do a lot of research on my own, I watch a lot of videos, read from various forums, ask my gym buddies, and I came to the conclusion of doing a testosterone unicycle with a dose of 500mg/w. That is why I ask if the cycle is well structured, and with respect to HCG dose, I will use 2 weeks after the last testosterone 1000UI / E3D to reach 5000UI.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982
    Are you guys going to tell him that 8 weeks of test E at 250-500mgs isn't worth the risk, or just let it slide?......
    I was wondering the same thing. Thank you PT. LOL
    PT1982 likes this.

If I do a lot of research on my own, I watch a lot of videos, read from various forums, ask my gym buddies, and I came to the conclusion of doing a testosterone unicycle with a dose of 500mg/w. That is why I ask if the cycle is well structured, and with respect to HCG dose, I will use 2 weeks after the last testosterone 1000UI / E3D to reach 5000UI.
    Hcg needs used during the blast, not for pct. 8 weeks of test E is not long enough at the doses you are planning.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In a few months I'm going to start my first testosterone monocycle

It consists of test -E, with a dose of 250mg per week for 8 weeks, Do you think I will notice results with 250mg? Or 500mg for 8 weeks?

PCT, novaldex starting at week 2, 10mg per day.
    Clomid, 2 weeks after finishing the cycle for 3 weeks. The first week 75mg per day, the second week 50mg per day and the third week 50mg per day.

Do you think I should use HCG at the end of the cycle?
    18 years of age is to young to be using steroids ...
    PT1982 likes this.

Cupid is offline Junior Member
    If your actually 18 like your profile says, just know that the negatives will outweigh the positives for you.....if you want me to elaborate, let me know.

Otherwise...

If your going to cycle, 250mg per week of test is a retarded waste of money and time. 8 weeks is also a retarded waste of money and time unless your running Test Prop....but I highly doubt your going to want to pin yourself ED for your first cycle....nor would I recommend it when you don't have much experience with it.

Austinite wrong a great piece on how to plan your first cycle, find it and read it, it will answer your questions.
    Jphunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    18 years of age is to young to be using steroids...
    He claims he's 23 and that was a typo. I'm not sure about all of this to be honest.

roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Dude dbol only cycle is amazing first cycle.. idk why ppl are so against that. OR I'm hearing eq only cycles are the way to go now. AND 8 weeks is plenty of time dude just preload it the first week inject EOD and it'll kick in end of second week I do this every time I run a long ester.. BUT u need 500mgs dude. And anyone who's says I'm crazy just ask anyone they'll say the Same shit. So if ur running 500mgs a week. Here's the thing about gear, it's so fucking straight forward and simple that ppl on here nit pick anything. Shit it doesn't matter what u take ur first cycle ur gunna get shutdown unless ur young and have tons of t I didn't get shutdown my first cycle at 18. Anyway so with that said, dbol only, test only, anavar only, what's the difference. It's simple u take a more mild steroid ur first cycle to see how ur body handles androgens, and do a pct, and go from there.

roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    And also ppl if he's 18 and has it in his head he's gunna take gear, then he's gunna, I did. So why not give him advice instead of trying to be his dad. This shot is a personal choice

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    If you found information on running a long ester for only 8 weeks it was the wrong info , people write shit because people read shit . No less then 10 weeks , but you will find your most impressive results around 12 weeks . But none of that matters if your diet is not number one priority . Slow down read a little more . Your first cycle will be your best most likely so do it right and fallow everything to a T , in 2 years when you decide to run it : D

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles View Post
    Dude dbol only cycle is amazing first cycle.. idk why ppl are so against that. OR I'm hearing eq only cycles are the way to go now. AND 8 weeks is plenty of time dude just preload it the first week inject EOD and it'll kick in end of second week I do this every time I run a long ester.. BUT u need 500mgs dude. And anyone who's says I'm crazy just ask anyone they'll say the Same shit. So if ur running 500mgs a week. Here's the thing about gear, it's so fucking straight forward and simple that ppl on here nit pick anything. Shit it doesn't matter what u take ur first cycle ur gunna get shutdown unless ur young and have tons of t I didn't get shutdown my first cycle at 18. Anyway so with that said, dbol only, test only, anavar only, what's the difference. It's simple u take a more mild steroid ur first cycle to see how ur body handles androgens, and do a pct, and go from there.
    No , Dbol only is actual a Terrible cycle 1 st 2 nd or 3 rd . You should really think before you type because you sound pretty foolish .

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles
    With all due respect, you really need more education before you continue to give "advice". You didn't get shut down your first cycle??? Really?

Thread Information