Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Fina and the kidneys/ Depression?

Just started a fina/ Prop cycle.
    In two days and my kidneys are killing me.
    I have increased my water to 1.5- 2 gallons ed. Do ya think that may be what's buggin me?
    Let me know what you guys think. I also kinda feel like shit. I'm sure its the fina, same thing happened the last time I did fina. Just seems like it came on a lot faster than last time.
    Kinda feel out of it, and a bit depressed. I took my first shot yesterday.

Any thoughts??

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    Bro I am running the same cycle with added winny...I am having some of the same problems, as far as the depression goes. I find myself sleepless at night, having awful nightmares, waking up sweating with the sheets drenched! THe fina leaves me depressed especially in the morning. About the kidneys, I would also like to know other opinions incase I run in to the same problem. However, I do find fina worth the b.s. for the mental attitude, pumps, strength, and vascularity I am getting

I am on fina and have had the "out of touch feeling" as well, kinda depressed off and on. I sleep OK, and don't sweat TOO BAD at night. Agression is definatly up. I am short with people and the little things seem to bug me more. I am in week 5. I just keep telling myself it is the fina.....don't let it bother you.

Good luck.

BADDOG is offline New Member
    you know what guys I suffered from depression before my cycles now I feel great on top of the world. Fearless and strong as hell. And this is week 4 of a fina cycle no kidney problems and I only drink about half a gal a day. I sleep better now than I did before. I have read though that depression is linked to an abundance of homosystene in the system with a loss of dopamine so fina raises dopamine from what I have read. But you never can tell someone had to put homer simpson on paper at one time.

twisteddendrite is offline New Member
    You will just have to deal with the depression or get some antidepressants. For your kidneys try saw palmetto and drink cranberry juice or take cranberry extract.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I forgot to metion the 50mg of winny ed.
    I feel better today, but the kidneys still hurt a bit. I'm hitting the milk thisle, and saw palmetto.
    Antiderpessants are not my fortay. i hate them. they make me feel worse than if I wasnt on em.

Thread Information