t-rex is offline Associate Member

enanthate and cutting?

just curious if it is possible to cut up while taking test e along with an anti-e. I would stack with fina, and deca . Now I am not talking contest shape but around 7.5 % body fat. Of course this is while eating very clean. Also is it possible to stay lean year round while putting on Quality mass during a cycle,keeping bodyfat around 8.5 to 9.5%.

Right know I am 5'9" tall 228lbs at 7.75% bf

thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Don't ask me how, but I seem to cut up whenever I bulk. Granted I do eat a lot better when I'm on a cycle plus working out helps to burn the extra calories. So to answer your question - yes, it's very possible to cut up and lose body fat while bulking.

testro is offline New Member
    Any steroid is gonna speed up your metabolism as well as allow you to soak up alot more calories, so it is very easy to get cut off just test. Whenever I run a cycle I see a significant drop in body fat.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    testro's right... and along with diet enanthate is great to preserve mass while leaning. I make it a point to have a test during cutting... even though I haven't cut up in almost 10 months... wow thats a record for me.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    the only thing is the deca .(water ret) you should be ok unless you are trying to put on a bunch of weight. if so cut it up later

dangit is offline Member
    I used test enathate and winstrol to cut up for my comp. I also used Novaldex for the water retenation. You should have no prob at all cutting up to 8-9%. You might have a hard time with the diet when taking Deca though. I find that I want to eat like a horse when on that stuff.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    how about clen /t3/prop ?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Read Dr. Hatfields book, Hardcore Bodybuilding, the Scientific Approach....it goes into alot of detail on the zigzag method of dieting to gain mass while staying lean.....

Thread Information