Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 600@50

Thread: Hcg sore injection site??

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member

Hcg sore injection site??

Ive been pinning 250 ius of hcg twice a week (tues/fri) sub q under my belly button. I noticed on tuesday that i felt reallly sore in my site after pinning and when i touched the spot it was sensitive with small lump deep, almost feels like its on my abdominal wall. About the size of a tictac, a little bigger. I doubt its a hernia because its in the exact same spot ive been pinning,BUT it is uncomfortably when i flex my abs or do abdominal workouts. Now im concerned. Has this happened to anyone? Im hoping this isnt a damn hernia. Im halfway through my cycle and feeling amazing. Surgery would be anticlimactic

It is not a hernia.

PIP happens sometimes with subQ injections just like IM injections.

Use different spots for your injections. Don't use the same spot two times in a row.

hxt
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    It is not a hernia.

PIP happens sometimes with subQ injections just like IM injections.

Use different spots for your injections. Don't use the same spot two times in a row.
    It even hurts when i cough

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Always make sure to swab the Injection site with alcohol just before injecting. Always wipe the top of the vial with an alcohol swab, and don't contaminate the needle before you inject. Wipe the injection area right after injecting with an alcohol swab. If you follow that regimen every time you should never get an infection. Good luck!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post

It even hurts when i cough
    If you have a low bf% and you didn't pinch the skin up some and if you pinned straight in rather than at an angle you may have accidentally injected into your abdominal muscles. It's no big deal. The bump will eventually go down but you may want to massage the area periodically to disperse the bump to encourage circulation. Read up on the proper way to to sub q injections. Don't pin the same area 2 times in a row. Educate yourself so this doesn't happen again.
    hxt likes this.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    i get the same thing once in awhile but only on my left side never on the right, alternate sides,
    it is tender to touch and a lump, but never any discomfort working out, I do abs every workout day.
    under your belly button is not a recommended site...google sub q insulin injections...
    about 2 inches either side of belly button....or your love handles....
    i would not recommend pinching, and be sure you use a 1/2 inch or 3/8 inch needle

Keep an eye on it. Stuff like that happens even when you think you're keeping everything sterile.

hxt
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Keep an eye on it. Stuff like that happens even when you think you're keeping everything sterile.
    feels better today. felt it a little bit while squatting but the soreness has gone down, mind you I have been injecting the same spot every Tuesday and Friday

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    feels better today. felt it a little bit while squatting but the soreness has gone down, mind you I have been injecting the same spot every Tuesday and Friday
    Yeah man just switch sides on Monday do right fat roll, Friday do the left fat roll

Thread Information