Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    76

    Has anyone heard of Supra Labs out of Canada?

    I came across a trusted source who was selling Deca and Stanazol manufactured by Supra Labs, I was hesitant because I had never heard of them?

  2. #2
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    I've heard of the company, but never used them.

  3. #3
    xxxl83 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    long island new york
    Posts
    1,355
    They're legit no need to worry.

    xxxl83

  4. #4
    Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    76
    Thanks a lot guys. I was worried because I couldn't find anything about them, the stanazol seperates perfectly and the seals look great.

    I have 20 ml of 300mg Deca and 20ml of 100mg Stanazol and some clomid. My bodyfat is already in the 10's, I am just looking to get harder and a little bigger. I am using the Deca for the missing androgenic effect from the winstrol (I am really looking to get harder) and here that it as well as winstrol are great for keeping your gains and getting stronger.

    I was thinking I would hit the Deca for weeks 1 - 10 (300mgs for week 1 - 10) then hit the Stanazol for weeks 5 -15 (200 mgs for week 5 - 15.) The only thing is I don't know if I should start the clomid 3 weeks after I am done with the deca, or just hit it right after the stanazol. Also any advice on the above stack would be appreciated based on my goals. The gear that I have would make to cycles this way, the second deca/winstrol stack would be taken at the tail end of winter maybe.

    Any help is appreciated, my diet and training are perfect and this will be my second cycle, the last one was testosterone (sustonon 250 (spelling?)) by itself about 3 years ago. With proper diet and exercise I have long surpassed my best on the test and feel that another cycle is in order.

    Thanks in advance, this is the best websight period!

  5. #5
    custom fit is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    not too far from you
    Posts
    505
    200 mg of wintrol per week is not very much. you may want to consider shorting that winstrol length to maybe 5-7 weeks instead of 10. Most people will tell you to take 50mg ed (which I am doing) rather than increasing the length at lower dosages.

    Another thing, the Deca seems a bit low (from my reading), how about increasing it to 400-500 mg/wk. It seems that those dosages (200) would be good to oil-up those joints when taking winstrol.

    just a suggestion have you thought about test?

    maybe something like this:
    prop weeks 1-13 100mg eod
    deca weeks 1-10 4-500mg/wk
    winstrol weeks 8-14 50mg ed

    or

    prop weeks 1-13 100mg eod
    deca weeks 1-13 100mg/wk <---to keep the joints going
    tren weeks 7-13 100mg eod
    winstrol weeks 9-15 50mg ed

    From my reading Deca seems to put water weight on where stuff like Tren and EQ will harden you up, and combine that with winstrol and you have a great combo.

  6. #6
    redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    417
    cyp weeks 1-12 400mg/wk
    deca weeks 1-10 4-450mg/wk (1.5 cc)
    winstrol weeks 8-14 50mg ed

    This will give you 2 injects (mon and thursday) 1 cc of cyp and .75cc of deca for an easy 1.75cc inject.

  7. #7
    Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    76
    Thanks for the advice guy's, however I am not a big fan of test for my goals.

    From my exprience test will cause water weight, give you a little more fat and you do not hold on to your gains like with winstrol .

    I am looking to put a 1/4 inch on my arms so I have cold 18's, and gain five pounds (although I do expect more from my stack since I have been natural so long.) I have seen people get good results with 200mg a week of Deca so I figured the 300 would suit my goals, I am really trying to stay away from a lot of water retention and gyno. Also genetically I already have the occasional breakout, this is bad enough and I want to try and stay away from things that aramotize.

    I really think the winstrol will give me my 1/4 inch and five pounds of quality muscle, I am just adding in the Deca as a supplement because of the missing androgenic properties of Winstrol, a little more size also wouldn't hurt too.

    I am pretty happy with my size but of course want to be bigger, I think that a simple stack such as this should complete my goals for this cycle.

    Thanks a lot for all the advice and please critique the above and keep adding, all advice is greatly appreciated.

  8. #8
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    Thanks for the advice guy's, however I am not a big fan of test for my goals.

    From my exprience test will cause water weight, give you a little more fat and you do not hold on to your gains like with winstrol .

    I am looking to put a 1/4 inch on my arms so I have cold 18's, and gain five pounds (although I do expect more from my stack since I have been natural so long.) I have seen people get good results with 200mg a week of Deca so I figured the 300 would suit my goals, I am really trying to stay away from a lot of water retention and gyno. Also genetically I already have the occasional breakout, this is bad enough and I want to try and stay away from things that aramotize.

    I really think the winstrol will give me my 1/4 inch and five pounds of quality muscle, I am just adding in the Deca as a supplement because of the missing androgenic properties of Winstrol, a little more size also wouldn't hurt too.

    I am pretty happy with my size but of course want to be bigger, I think that a simple stack such as this should complete my goals for this cycle.

    Thanks a lot for all the advice and please critique the above and keep adding, all advice is greatly appreciated.

    IMHO I think you could achieve your goals naturally. 5 pounds of lean muscle could be done with a proper diet and supplements.

    If you're going to use AS then I would add test and some anti-e's to keep away the gyno and water retention. Deca without test is nasty on the dick bro.

  9. #9
    Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    IMHO I think you could achieve your goals naturally. 5 pounds of lean muscle could be done with a proper diet and supplements.

    If you're going to use AS then I would add test and some anti-e's to keep away the gyno and water retention. Deca without test is nasty on the dick bro.
    Agree but that is really my main goal, and the fact that I have been clean so long tells me to go ahead and surpass it with gear. Is their nothing I can do with the Deca to overcome erectile disfunction? Does this happen to everyone?

    I just really don't want to cascade down in size because of test, I only have access to clomid, would this be enough? This cycle as stated before is for a harder appearence to the quality muscle that I already have; test would not interfere with this?

  10. #10
    custom fit is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    not too far from you
    Posts
    505
    using the proper test like propinate will not give you the bloated look that you do not want.

    Yes you will get Deca DICK, a friend is using deca w/ dbol and cant stand it.

    If you use your anti-e's and do cardio, you have nothing to worry about. first and foremost, Deca will hold water, so if your goal is to hold little to no water weight from gear, then your using the wrong gear.

    if your stuck on not using test, and based on your post, maybe you should thing about using Deca/winstrol /tren combo, if you want that lean look. just use a very low dosage of each, and i think you should be fine imo.

  11. #11
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    using the proper test like propinate will not give you the bloated look that you do not want.

    Yes you will get Deca DICK, a friend is using deca w/ dbol and cant stand it.

    If you use your anti-e's and do cardio, you have nothing to worry about. first and foremost, Deca will hold water, so if your goal is to hold little to no water weight from gear, then your using the wrong gear.

    if your stuck on not using test, and based on your post, maybe you should thing about using Deca/winstrol/tren combo, if you want that lean look. just use a very low dosage of each, and i think you should be fine imo.
    I'm going to have agree and disagree.

    I like the idea of prop too. Little water retention and good gains. Many people use for cutting with fina and winny. I'm using prop to kick start my enanthate cycle then using it again for for my fina/winny cycle. Only problem with prop is the frequency of injections...ED or EOD.

    I now disagree with using fina (tren ) for your first cycle. I would wait until you had a few cycles under your belt before using fina. Some people may disagree but IMHO I think it's the safer way. Fina is powerful bro.

  12. #12
    Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    76
    Alright you guy's have about convinced me to get the test. I guess I will take it along with the Deca and finish the cycle with winstrol as planned? Now my question is where to throw in the clomid?

    Also I am guessing the Deca erectile problems end after you quite deca? About 3 weeks later?
    Last edited by Maxima; 07-09-2003 at 01:42 PM.

  13. #13
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    Alright you guy's have about convinced me to get the test. I guess I will take it along with the Deca and finish the cycle with winstrol as planned? Now my question is where to throw in the clomid?
    Do you mean for post cycle therapy ? If so then 3 weeks after your last Deca injection.

    Clomid PCT:
    1 day 300mg
    10 days 100mg
    10 days 50mg

  14. #14
    custom fit is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    not too far from you
    Posts
    505
    MBH, i suppose it is a bit harsh for first timers, but it all depends on the amount. I am currently on tren and i absolutely love this stuff. I get awesome, I mean awesome pumps from it, to the point where my muscles feel like its ready to explode.

    But, I still would recommend it to a first time user, only at lower dosages, and maybe someone over 21, like 23+.


    Maxima, I know you have Deca , but you are concerned with the water wieght, and Deca will put water on ya, so think about that.

    MBH, pat on your back for convincing maxima for including test.

  15. #15
    Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    76
    Alright is this right?

    Week 1 - 300mg Deca , 400mg Test
    Week 2 - 300mg Deca, 400mg Test
    Week 3 - 300mg Deca, 400mg Test
    Week 4 - 300mg Deca, 400mg Test
    Week 5 - 300mg Deca, 400mg Test
    Week 6 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 7 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 8 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 9 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 10 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 11 - 200mg Winstrol
    Week 12 - 200mg Winstrol
    Week 11 - 200mg Winstrol, 300 mg clomid 1st day, then 100mg the next ten days, then after that 50 mgs a day for 10 days
    Week 12 - 200mg Winstrol, continue on above clomid
    Week 13 - 200mg Winstrol, continue clomid
    Week 14 - 200mg Winstrol
    Week 15 - 200mg Winstrol

    This is all the Winstrol and test I will have, this is the way I thought to best stack it.

  16. #16
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    Alright is this right?

    Week 1 - 300mg Deca , 400mg Test
    Week 2 - 300mg Deca, 400mg Test
    Week 3 - 300mg Deca, 400mg Test
    Week 4 - 300mg Deca, 400mg Test
    Week 5 - 300mg Deca, 400mg Test
    Week 6 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 7 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 8 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 9 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 10 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 11 - 200mg Winstrol
    Week 12 - 200mg Winstrol
    Week 11 - 200mg Winstrol, 300 mg clomid 1st day, then 100mg the next ten days, then after that 50 mgs a day for 10 days
    Week 12 - 200mg Winstrol, continue on above clomid
    Week 13 - 200mg Winstrol, continue clomid
    Week 14 - 200mg Winstrol
    Week 15 - 200mg Winstrol

    This is all the Winstrol and test I will have, this is the way I thought to best stack it.
    supra i9snthe bomb!love those guys great shit!

  17. #17
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    Alright is this right?

    Week 1 - 300mg Deca , 400mg Test
    Week 2 - 300mg Deca, 400mg Test
    Week 3 - 300mg Deca, 400mg Test
    Week 4 - 300mg Deca, 400mg Test
    Week 5 - 300mg Deca, 400mg Test
    Week 6 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 7 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 8 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 9 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 10 - 300mg Deca, 200mg Winstrol
    Week 11 - 200mg Winstrol
    Week 12 - 200mg Winstrol
    Week 11 - 200mg Winstrol, 300 mg clomid 1st day, then 100mg the next ten days, then after that 50 mgs a day for 10 days
    Week 12 - 200mg Winstrol, continue on above clomid
    Week 13 - 200mg Winstrol, continue clomid
    Week 14 - 200mg Winstrol
    Week 15 - 200mg Winstrol

    This is all the Winstrol and test I will have, this is the way I thought to best stack it.
    supra i9snthe bomb!love those guys great shit!

  18. #18
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    What kind of test will you be running?

  19. #19
    tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    244
    No need to worry, they seem legit

  20. #20
    Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    What kind of test will you be running?
    200mg, I havn't called on it yet but I figure it will be cypionate or enanthate , leaning more towards the testosterona (enanthate) I'l know in about an hour.

  21. #21
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    200mg, I havn't called on it yet but I figure it will be cypionate or enanthate, leaning more towards the testosterona (enanthate) I'l know in about an hour.
    It's always a good idea to run test higher than deca to avoid the "problems." Deca is 3 weeks to PCT and enanthate is 2 so run the test one week longer than the deca.

    sample cycle...

    1-10 Deca 300mg
    1-11 Test Enanthate 400mg
    8-13 Winny
    1 day after last winny dose start clomid 300/100/50

  22. #22
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    supra is good stuff

  23. #23
    helios's Avatar
    helios is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    perdition
    Posts
    463
    just a suggestion but a equipoise /test prop stack sounds like it could also suit your goals. virtually no water water retention and solid, lean gains that last.

  24. #24
    Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    It's always a good idea to run test higher than deca to avoid the "problems." Deca is 3 weeks to PCT and enanthate is 2 so run the test one week longer than the deca.

    sample cycle...

    1-10 Deca 300mg
    1-11 Test Enanthate 400mg
    8-13 Winny
    1 day after last winny dose start clomid 300/100/50
    Thanks for all your advice. My question now is what if I do not have that much test. Prices are real high and I just don't have the budget to float a big bill.

    So far have I have bent over grabbed my ankles and paid,

    $300 - for 20ml of 300mg Deca
    $250 - for 20ml of 100mg Winstrol

    and expect to pay at least $150 for 10ml of 200mg test (I should know in a little while, the other source fell through.) A close friend of mine is making a trip across the border so I should have an alternate cheap source here in about 4 weeks, but for now this is all I have.

    I know I have asked a lot of questions but based on what I have available what would you do, it looks like I will only have 5 weeks of 400mg of test if I am able to get it?

  25. #25
    redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    417
    The deca isn't that bad - I mean I pay 100-120 for 10ml of 300mg deca you are paying $150. I think that is fine. The winny I pay about $185 so you are in the ball park. I mean 100 more and you have it on hand - I guess it isn't that bad, could be worse - you could be sourceless .... now that would suck.

  26. #26
    Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by redrumkev
    The deca isn't that bad - I mean I pay 100-120 for 10ml of 300mg deca you are paying $150. I think that is fine. The winny I pay about $185 so you are in the ball park. I mean 100 more and you have it on hand - I guess it isn't that bad, could be worse - you could be sourceless .... now that would suck.
    No joke, sourceless sucks. I find in this game when it is available get it because soon it is going to be dry. I had another source quote me 400.00 for 30ml of 50mg Winny, ouch!

    I also trust this source and feel the money is worth the rewards.

    I found out that I will be paying $150 for 10ml of 200mg test. I am thinking that I should hit it at weeks 5-10, does anyone have any suggestions. I would stick with Deca for weeks 1-10, and Winstrol weeks 3 - 13 (I have ten weeks of winstrol.)

    Any help is appreciated.

  27. #27
    Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    76
    What do you guy's think about this based on what I have?

    Week - 1 Deca 300mg
    Week - 2 Deca 300mg
    Week - 3 Deca 300mg; Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 4 Deca 300mg; Test 200mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 5 Deca 300mg; Test 400mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 6 Deca 300mg; Test 400mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 7 Deca 300mg; Test 400mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 8 Deca 300mg; Test 200mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 9 Deca 300mg; Test 200mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 10 Deca 300mg; Test 200mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 11 Winstrol 200mg,
    Week - 12 Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 13 Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 14 300/100/50 Clomid Therapy

  28. #28
    custom fit is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    not too far from you
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    What do you guy's think about this based on what I have?

    Week - 1 Deca 300mg
    Week - 2 Deca 300mg
    Week - 3 Deca 300mg; Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 4 Deca 300mg; Test 200mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 5 Deca 300mg; Test 400mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 6 Deca 300mg; Test 400mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 7 Deca 300mg; Test 400mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 8 Deca 300mg; Test 200mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 9 Deca 300mg; Test 200mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 10 Deca 300mg; Test 200mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 11 Winstrol 200mg,
    Week - 12 Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 13 Winstrol 200mg
    Week - 14 300/100/50 Clomid Therapy
    dont like it.

    run test and deca at same time. the test should be at higher dosage. winstrol should be shorter with higher dosage.

    MBH, redrumkin, and myself gave you advice on how you should run it.

    -no need to say anymore. I'm done!

  29. #29
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    I won't be as rude as custom fit. J/K

    I guess I have to ask why you want to stack everything together. You don't need to overkill your cycle...especially since it's your first one in 3 years. Why not just do a deca and test cycle? Or only test? Throw some A-dex in to keep the bloat off.

  30. #30
    custom fit is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    not too far from you
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I won't be as rude as custom fit. J/K

    I'm sorry if i came off that way. MBH is rigth though, follow his advice bro.

  31. #31
    Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    I'm sorry if i came off that way. MBH is rigth though, follow his advice bro.
    No worries, you probably just have a little extra hormone running through you

    I am adding the winstrol because I want size and hardness. I feel coming off with Winstrol will help me keep some of my gains better and give me an overall hardness.

    This is what I am going to do

    Week 1 - Deca 300mg, Cypionate 300mg
    Week 2 - Deca 300mg, Cypionate 300mg
    Week 3 - Deca 300mg, Cypionate 300mg
    Week 4 - Deca 300mg, Cypionate 300mg
    Week 5 - Deca 300mg, Cypionate 300mg
    Week 6 - Deca 300mg, Cypionate 300mg
    Week 7 - Deca 300mg, Cypionate 300mg, Winstrol 200mg
    Week 8 - Deca 300mg, Cypionate 300mg, Winstrol 300mg
    Week 9 - Deca 300mg, Cypionate 300mg, Winstrol 300mg
    Week 10 - Deca 300mg, Cypionate 300mg, Winstrol 300mg
    Week 11 - Winstrol 300mg
    Week 12 - Winstrol 300mg
    Week 13 - Winstrol 300mg
    Week 14 - Clomid 300 1 day/100 10 days/50 10 days

    On the winstrol I have 20cc's @ 100mg, that is why the first one is 200mg, just because of the resources.

    Thanks for all your help guy's. I am pretty sure I'll get close to 19 inch guns with this stack (17.75 now natural) and at least 220 (195 now.) This is my ultimate goal and I figure if I am going to do a cycle now and then go natural for a while might as well do it right.

    Do you think I will need HCG or Nolva with this even though I will be taking the clomid?

    Also I will hopefully be getting some clenbuterol post cycle, anything besides this, ephedrine, regular protein intake and vitamins (I think C & E) good for an anti-catabolic response?

    Thanks for your patience
    Last edited by Maxima; 07-12-2003 at 01:26 PM.

  32. #32
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    At at minimum keep anti-e's on hand.

    If water weight is a big issue to you then I would do 0.25-0.5mg of A-dex per day. This way you're at least being proactive against bloat and gyno. If gyno still does flare up then having N-dex on hand is very handy.

    Good luck with the cycle bro!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •