Reno7 is offline New Member

Tren Ace/Test Prop transition to Test E

I'm currently on week 9 or Tren A and Test P and was planning on finishing up next week for a total of 10 weeks before going on holiday. I'm bouncing around the idea of runnng 4-6 more weeks of test only and it would have to be Enabthate as I'm gone for 5 days. My question is:
    Can I get Test E built up in my system with a week to go without having a drop in test levels? Or should I just end my cycle as planned?
    I'm currently on 70mg tren A eod and 30mg test p eod

When would I pin test E? How much? Is it too late?
    Last tren/prop pin is a week away.

Thx!

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno7 View Post
    I'm currently on week 9 or Tren A and Test P and was planning on finishing up next week for a total of 10 weeks before going on holiday. I'm bouncing around the idea of runnng 4-6 more weeks of test only and it would have to be Enabthate as I'm gone for 5 days. My question is:
    Can I get Test E built up in my system with a week to go without having a drop in test levels? Or should I just end my cycle as planned?
    I'm currently on 70mg tren A eod and 30mg test p eod

When would I pin test E? How much? Is it too late?
    Last tren/prop pin is a week away.

Thx!
    Test has already built up from the prop so if you switched to enanthste it would be fine. However I beleive this to be unnecessary.

Reno7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Test has already built up from the prop so if you switched to enanthste it would be fine. However I beleive this to be unnecessary.
    Thanks for the response Marcus. Unecessary meaning just end my current cycle at 10 weeks?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno7 View Post
    Thanks for the response Marcus. Unecessary meaning just end my current cycle at 10 weeks?
    I would just end you cycle...even though test p is "built up" in your body it is only temporary because of the short ester...in order to truly transition seamlessly you would have to have started the test 3 4-5 weeks ago so that it would already be "built up" to whatever levels you were running before...I hope that makes sense to you...good luck...

Thread Information