Thread: Fina or NO Fina

rudyOU is offline New Member

Fina or NO Fina

Hey everyone,

I am 19 I just started taking Eq and my dude just hooked me up with some Fina for free. But i am not shure if i should take it because i have heard some bad stuff about it. The main thing i am worried about is being sterile when i go to have kids, will 10cc of fina over 8 weeks effect my boys to have kids? and let me know what you think of fina

ColdSore is offline Banned
    fina needs to be injected ed or eod for around 4-6 weeks (some do longer) save the fina and get more otherwise once a week injections will be no good. OH and i wouldnt think about adding it unless you have test or your gonna get shut down hard as hell!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you should spend some time researching fina. I also think you are to young to be using AAS. What are your stats? What are your goals? What is your lifting experience? Have you ever used AAS before?

custom fit is offline Member
    everyone here will tell you that your too young, but i doubt you'll take their advice so here's mine.

DO NOT TAKE FINA

ColdSore is offline Banned
    custom...why are you against taking fina...granted the kid is too young, but have you had a bad experience???

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    custom...why are you against taking fina...granted the kid is too young, but have you had a bad experience???
    no bro i'm on it right now, but the kid is waaaay too young. I'm a level headed guy and it shortens my temper dramatically. this is way too hard for a kid that young, it will affect more psychologically than physically.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    custom is correct. i am about to start fina but i have a friend with a so so temper and it turned him into the hulk. can you imagine yourself on it at that age. i would have been in jail every other day. hes to young to be doin anything anyway.

Thread Information